Previous topic - Next topic

Gandalf

Madmen fed on fear and lies - to beat and burn and - kill

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.

pxr5

Bez

Cheers, all "purchased"

Need to get them somewhere that I can listen to them apart from my fire-stick in the lounge...a job for the weekend.

:)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

The Letter R

I thought I had all of his books but there's 2 more recent ones there I don't think I do - need to check my library when I get home...

Reg

Excellent. Thanks Gandalf.

All 'purchased'. I've just started listening to Traveling Music on my Echo Dot.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Bez

Quote from: The Letter R on January 16, 2020, 13:56:57 pmI thought I had all of his books but there's 2 more recent ones there I don't think I do - need to check my library when I get home...
Get you! A library....!

Bez

Clever old Amazon have auto downloaded these to my Fire tablet...

captainkurtz

Tried to listen to one today in the van, found it difficult to concentrate...not sure I'm an audiobook person...will give it another bash.  Wish Neil was narrating...the one they use is a little monotone.
Anger is a gift.

Matt2112

Excellent, many thanks Gandalf.

Downloaded Roadshow; I own and have read the first three and the others I believe are just compilations of his website posts (though not sure).
The keys to happiness

Bisto

No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Bisto

No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.