Dracula BBC

Started by Nick, January 05, 2020, 10:52:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Really enjoyed the first two episodes, nice mix of humour and horror. Then utterly ruined by the third episode, what a shame.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

rufus the dawg

I thought the first episode was okish - to camp though. The second episode was boring, missed the third.

Nothing beats this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVZVyIPxqWE
Bond, Rufus, Dash and Blaize.

Jonners

loved the first two, episode 3 dragged which is a shame as I liked the modern day twist
The new songs are an abomination

Dave64K

Quote from: Jonners on January 06, 2020, 10:11:35 amloved the first two, episode 3 dragged which is a shame as I liked the modern day twist
My thoughts exactly
How could you expect me to live without you? One cannot become accustomed to the loss of happiness.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

zoony

Quote from: Jonners on January 06, 2020, 10:11:35 amloved the first two, episode 3 dragged which is a shame as I liked the modern day twist
I'm sounding like Simmers these days, but modern day - bad, old days - good 🙂.

rufus the dawg

Quote from: Dave64K on January 06, 2020, 11:48:27 amMy thoughts exactly
Dave64k, What is your avatar, very interesting, 80s computer games?

pxr5

Watched the first episode last night. My wife and really, really enjoyed it and can't wait to watch the rest. I haven't told her about the comments here regarding the last episode, but I'm just hoping it's not too bad after that startling first one. I did read the book as a kid, but I don't think I was old enough to appreciate the story and the way it was written (diary form).

Bisto

Quote from: rufus the dawg on January 06, 2020, 15:23:43 pmDave64k, What is your avatar, very interesting, 80s computer games?

Lol, I always thought that was him showing off about his salary...true story.
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

pxr5

Finished this now. I really enjoyed it all. Whilst Ep3 wasn't at the heights of the first two, it was all very well written and produced.

DavidL

Quote from: pxr5 on January 14, 2020, 16:57:03 pmFinished this now. I really enjoyed it all. Whilst Ep3 wasn't at the heights of the first two, it was all very well written and produced.
Yes, me and the wife would concur - enjoyable

rufus the dawg

Quote from: Bisto on January 11, 2020, 18:05:27 pmLol, I always thought that was him showing off about his salary...true story.
wow, that would be weird!