WHAT SONG DO YOU REALLY HATE?

Started by zoony, December 10, 2019, 20:43:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rufus the dawg

Quote from: zoony on December 13, 2019, 10:19:06 amImagine by John Lennon is another one that I detest.
yep, JL was a hypocrite.
Bond, Rufus, Dash and Blaize.

Bisto

Everything by Rod Stewart after 1976
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

DavidL

Mickey - Toni Basil.
Went to see an 80s tribute band last night and was forced to endure this crime against music
>:( >:(

rufus the dawg

any think by......drum roll.......

Frank Sinatra.

Half speak/sing and I am sure he sings flat, or slightly off key all the time, his voice completely grates.

döm

Quote from: rufus the dawg on December 14, 2019, 22:39:44 pmany think by......drum roll.......

Frank Sinatra.

Half speak/sing and I am sure he sings flat, or slightly off key all the time, his voice completely grates.
Find Tom Jones very annoying if we're picking on so called "Icons"
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

zoony

Another one I totally detest is Red red wine by UB40. Mind you, I dislike reggae full stop. It grates me as to why they need that amount of people in a band to make such a bland and unexciting noise.

döm

Quote from: zoony on December 16, 2019, 23:45:00 pmAnother one I totally detest is Red red wine by UB40. Mind you, I dislike reggae full stop. It grates me as to why they need that amount of people in a band to make such a bland and unexciting noise.
Aha we agree !!

That song is really  really poor. UB40 had some great stuff in their early days "Ivory Madonna", " 1 in 10" etc but by this point they were turning out bland rubbish!
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

DavidL

Quote from: döm on December 17, 2019, 07:58:05 amAha we agree !!

That song is really  really poor. UB40 had some great stuff in their early days "Ivory Madonna", " 1 in 10" etc but by this point they were turning out bland rubbish!
Neil Diamond song

Jonners

Anything on Vapour Trails and Snakes and Arrows.

Seriously, thats no joke
The new songs are an abomination

The Letter R

rufus the dawg

bloody Cliff Richard, sanctimonious shit.

Matt2112

Quote from: rufus the dawg on December 24, 2019, 12:00:11 pmbloody Cliff Richard, sanctimonious shit.

Wired For Sound, though? I like that one. :)
The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on December 24, 2019, 12:49:04 pmWired For Sound, though? I like that one. :)
Yeh, and a bit of Devil woman!

Bisto

Quote from: Jonners on December 17, 2019, 13:16:55 pmAnything on Vapour Trails and Snakes and Arrows.

Seriously, thats no joke
Didn't like the original VT but the remix is a lot better imho.
Apart from the instrumentals Snakes & Arrows is cut n paste dogshit
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.