Hols 2020

Started by Nick, November 27, 2019, 20:27:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Thinking Greece.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind

pxr5

Got back from Tenerife last week. Not great and probably won't go back to the Canaries. Weather was poor and we were blasted by wind all week. We were in a 4 star hotel - more like 2. 

Next year probably Cyprus (again) for spring/summer and still undecided on a winter holiday - maybe further a field to guarantee the weather.

zoony

One of my sons girlfriends parents have got a holiday home near to lake Windermere, so the plan is to have a week there in the summer.

Matt2112

Quote from: Nick on November 27, 2019, 20:27:43 pmThinking Greece.

We will almost certainly go again next year.  Tried Kefalonia this year  - absolutely wonderful place.

Managed to island-hop on a day's boat trip to Zakynthos, visiting the famous "Shipwreck Beach", a stunning cove which has a unique aura about the place and seawater of a preternatural hue I've never seen anywhere else.

Our trip this year was up there with an especially memorable holiday to Pefkos in Rhodes in 2012.

But wherever I've been in Greece (Crete, Halikidiki on the mainland) it's always been marvellous and I'd recommend it to anyone. :)
The keys to happiness