Rick And Morty - Season 4

Started by Reg, November 19, 2019, 22:28:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

Starts tomorrow, Wednesday November 20 on E4 at 10pm. 

Just saw the trailer. 

Recorder set. 

I've already seen episode 1 by nefarious means so I'm pleased I can watch it again properly 😎.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Reg

Is no-one else here a fan? 

You just don't know what you are missing.

Ho-hum.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Richard_2112

Bloody love this show! Need to get caught up with series 4.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Reg

Quote from: Richard_2112 on December 08, 2019, 18:50:52 pmBloody love this show! Need to get caught up with series 4.
I think the 1st 3 episodes are available on All 4 Richard.

Reg

A recommendation for you Richard if you've got Netflix - is Final Space. I've only seen season 1 myself, but season 2 is out now I believe.

Richard_2112

Quote from: Reg on December 08, 2019, 20:52:14 pmA recommendation for you Richard if you've got Netflix - is Final Space. I've only seen season 1 myself, but season 2 is out now I believe.
Didn't even finish series 1 of Final Space cause I thought it was pants.

We're currently making our way through The Mandalorian and Watchmen, but Rick and Morty is on the list
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.