Guilt..BBC iplayer

Started by Nick, November 17, 2019, 19:43:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Top scottish black comedy drama, one of the best things watched this year. Only 4 episodes , Simmers lookalike takes top billing.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

zoony

Quote from: Nick on November 17, 2019, 19:43:51 pmTop scottish black comedy drama, one of the best things watched this year. Only 4 episodes , Simmers lookalike takes top billing.
Are you sure it's not about a manic looking serial killer then? 😁😉.

Reg

Ah . . I just saw the intro to episode 4 by lucky accident and spotted both Mark Bonner and Bill Paterson. I quickly switched it off to avoid potential spoilers but if it has those 2 in it, I'm in.

As an aside, I was interested to learn that Mark Bonner plays Commander Koenig in the new Space : 1999 Breakaway audio drama (A reworking of the original episode 1 I believe).

https://shop.gerryanderson.co.uk/collections/space-1999/products/space-1999-breakaway-special-edition-audio-drama-series-boxed-set
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide