Steven Wilson Tour - September 2020

Started by Bez, October 21, 2019, 15:36:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BasspedalMan

You know what.. I trust him to do something pretty spectacular so I have invested in tickets for the O2. I actually got two pairs, one in Row 5 and another a bit further back so will likely jettison a pair closer to the time.
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

Pudders

Quote from: zoony on October 26, 2019, 17:32:32 pmAlways good to see one of the hardcore making an appearance mate 🙂.

I cast an eye over the old place fairly often, just not posted for...a while!  :)

zoony

Quote from: Pudders on October 29, 2019, 22:20:16 pmI cast an eye over the old place fairly often, just not posted for...a while!  :)
Nice one mate. Hope Lou is doing as well as can be expected, please give her my regards.

Pudders

Craig Blundell has said he will not be the drummer for this album/tour cycle, which might interest/please/disappoint some folk... ;)

captainkurtz

Guessing the new record will polarise opinion as much as 'Permanating' from the last record.  Which is great, but I hope he can produce better results than that song, which is pants.
Anger is a gift.

Nick

Saw a comment that Luke Holland may be on the drum stool - had never heard of him, a quick You Tube search and was amazed by his groove and technicality, and he's still very young. i imagine he could add to the electronic format that SW appears to be putting out and handle the rock stuff.

Interesting choice if true.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

captainkurtz

Quote from: Nick on January 07, 2020, 10:01:17 amSaw a comment that Luke Holland may be on the drum stool - had never heard of him, a quick You Tube search and was amazed by his groove and technicality, and he's still very young. i imagine he could add to the electronic format that SW appears to be putting out and handle the rock stuff.

He looks excellent - and about 12 years old....
Anger is a gift.

Pudders

Quote from: Nick on January 07, 2020, 10:01:17 amSaw a comment that Luke Holland may be on the drum stool - had never heard of him, a quick You Tube search and was amazed by his groove and technicality, and he's still very young. i imagine he could add to the electronic format that SW appears to be putting out and handle the rock stuff.

Interesting...very interesting!

Nick

Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.