RWC 2019

Started by zoony, September 16, 2019, 15:30:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pxr5

Something went badly wrong with England, they were a totally different team. You could just tell from the first play something was amiss. SA deserved to win, of course, but I don't get how a team can go from playing so well to that mess.

zoony

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on November 02, 2019, 12:46:58 pmChokers.
Can't argue with that mate. Lost 3 out of 4 world cup finals now, and quite a few deciding matches for the 6 nations in recent times.

Bez

Outplayed in every department....well done SA, but a real opportunity missed
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Bez on November 02, 2019, 20:14:36 pmOutplayed in every department....well done SA, but a real opportunity missed
It was as good as over when Cole had to come on for 77 minutes mate. So disappointing when everyone was a 9 or 10 last week, and only Itoje got above a 6 today.

DavidL

Just seen coverage of the medal ceremony where England players refused to have their medals placed around their necks. Disgraceful behaviour - should be fined by thr RFU. Idiots
#heroestozeroes

zoony

Quote from: DavidL on November 03, 2019, 09:18:59 amJust seen coverage of the medal ceremony where England players refused to have their medals placed around their necks. Disgraceful behaviour - should be fined by thr RFU. Idiots
#heroestozeroes
I can understand them not wanting them actually. Perhaps they should have wore them for show, and then throw them away out of the public eye. I certainly don't agree that they should be fined for it though.

rufus the dawg

Buggar

SA should have been penalised for been offside all the time.