Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets Tour - 2020

Started by Bez, September 13, 2019, 15:00:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nïckslïkk2112

I'm tight as a gnat's chuff, but I'm perfectly happy paying what I paid.
Great music played with real enthusiasm AND the only constant Floyd member. What more could you want?
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Bisto

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on September 22, 2019, 10:12:59 amI'm tight as a gnat's chuff, but I'm perfectly happy paying what I paid.
Great music played with real enthusiasm AND the only constant Floyd member. What more could you want?
The (dark side of) the Moon on a stick!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on September 22, 2019, 10:12:59 amGreat music played with real enthusiasm...
Absolutely!
My tickets for Edinburgh arrived Saturday  8)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

captainkurtz

As expected, tour rescheduled again to May 2021.  Very disappointing that they won't be able to play the Sage (Joe Satriani has rescheduled for that night), so City Hall it is..
Anger is a gift.

Straight Shooter

Quote from: captainkurtz on July 20, 2020, 15:02:58 pmAs expected, tour rescheduled again to May 2021.  Very disappointing that they won't be able to play the Sage (Joe Satriani has rescheduled for that night), so City Hall it is..
Agree that change would be disappointing, thankfully the Edinburgh Usher Hall show remains in the schedule.
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.