Fantasy Premier League - 2019/20

Started by Chris Quartly, August 06, 2019, 19:55:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

unlimited transfers for everyone before the restart then. I'm going to give it my all to try and get a strong finish, especially as I still have all of my chips left to play.

zoony

Decent scoring week for me so for, hopefully the tactic of saving my chips and second wildcard is going to pay dividends.

Bez

I thought i was having a decent week with 90+ points so far (played my triple captain on De Breuyne), but I've been overwhelmed by Zooners and slipped down to 4th...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Bez on June 22, 2020, 11:55:56 amI thought i was having a decent week with 90+ points so far (played my triple captain on De Breuyne), but I've been overwhelmed by Zooners and slipped down to 4th...
I think he was the standout choice as captain this week mate, and I don't blame anyone for using their triple on him. Just thought it was the ideal week to play my bench boost though with 12 players potentially playing twice, and no more double gameweeks planned at the moment. Got 26 points from it anyway. All change for the next gamweek though, as my wildcard is active, and I've currently made 9 changes to my squad.

zoony

Well all the points I gained on people from the first gameweek back have been lost again so far this week. I changed my captain 3 times before I decided on one, and the one I ended up with was the lowest scorer of the 3. That's how its gone most of the season though really.

Bez

Quote from: zoony on June 25, 2020, 13:43:01 pmWell all the points I gained on people from the first gameweek back have been lost again so far this week. I changed my captain 3 times before I decided on one, and the one I ended up with was the lowest scorer of the 3. That's how its gone most of the season though really.
wrong skipper here as well, mate....

I transferred in Vardy for the injured Aguero and made him skipper for a massive 4 points... :(

zoony

Quote from: Bez on June 26, 2020, 09:56:00 amwrong skipper here as well, mate....

I transferred in Vardy for the injured Aguero and made him skipper for a massive 4 points... :(
Goalkeepers and captains have been my achilles heels all season mate.

Bez

Played my wildcard this week....

Out went Salah, Vardy and others.

In came Aubameyang, Fenandes, Stirling & Foden

Vardy scores 2, Captain, de Bruyne is sub, Stirling has a shocker, Foden also a sub. Salah gets an assist.

FFS!

zoony

Quote from: Bez on July 06, 2020, 09:51:12 amPlayed my wildcard this week....

Out went Salah, Vardy and others.

In came Aubameyang, Fenandes, Stirling & Foden

Vardy scores 2, Captain, de Bruyne is sub, Stirling has a shocker, Foden also a sub. Salah gets an assist.

FFS!
Lol, I saw that mate. You tripled up on City midfielders, and captained one of them for a grand return of 4 points. It's looking like it's between my mate Dean and Q now though, but I'd be happy with 3rd after the start I made. I've still got my triple captain and free hit to play yet though, and I'm waiting to see if the FA Cup semi finals and final may be a factor for another possible double gameweek?

döm

Pretty miserable season for me brightened somewhat by getting 101 points this game week. Could have been more too if I'd made better use of my captain.
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

zoony

Quote from: döm on July 10, 2020, 09:01:25 amPretty miserable season for me brightened somewhat by getting 101 points this game week. Could have been more too if I'd made better use of my captain.
Anyone can have the odd good week mate 😉.

döm

Quote from: zoony on July 10, 2020, 15:24:38 pmAnyone can have the odd good week mate 😉.
Even me!  I have won our league in the past you know!
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

zoony

Q is having a cracking week after todays results, with 42 points from his captain, Sterling, and 26 from Antonio. It looks like he is going to leapfrog my mate, Dean into top position in our league. Shouldn't be a surprise though, as he is good at this game you know.

döm

That'll teach me for crowing about my good week. Soyuncu's sending off finished off a disastrous weekend. Only Ings and Fernandes can save me from what may well  be my worse week ever

zoony

Quote from: döm on July 12, 2020, 22:28:39 pmThat'll teach me for crowing about my good week. Soyuncu's sending off finished off a disastrous weekend. Only Ings and Fernandes can save me from what may well  be my worse week ever
Tell me about it mate! I've had 7 players play so far this week for 22 points, but have got 25 on my bench! Also, I transferred Son out who went and got 13 points today. FL can be a very frustrating game!!