Sky Soccer Six League

Started by Bez, August 02, 2019, 08:43:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Quote from: Bez on October 06, 2019, 23:23:53 pmMade the schoolboy error of missing the midweek games last week...
That has caught me out before mate. I make a habit of putting them in as soon as they become available now

zoony

Quote from: Gandalf on September 29, 2019, 11:01:24 amSings:
'Rob Stevens, Rob Stevens, I'm coming for you.'

Rob Stevens - 99

Simon Cripps - 97
Well you've sneaked ahead of me by one point now mate. Enjoying the battle 🙂.

zoony

On an absolutely dire run at the moment, and haven't had a 5 pointer now for 12 rounds. Fell away badly in the mini leagues I'm in.

zoony

Just a heads up that the super 6 is continuing again on Saturday with some Bundesliga fixtures.

Bez

Quote from: zoony on May 15, 2020, 09:30:57 amJust a heads up that the super 6 is continuing again on Saturday with some Bundesliga fixtures.
Cheers mate, meant to put this up myself and forgot...mamanged to get my predictions in at the last minute...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

döm

Had a go, got 2 correct results. Pretty poor and gives a good idea of my bundesliga knowledge. Provably wouldn't have done any better if it had been the EPL and apparently I did beat Jeff Stelling!
When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

zoony

Our leader, Gandalf, obviously didn't realise that it had restarted 🙄.