Pediction League 2019-2020

Started by Bez, August 02, 2019, 08:40:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom Garrett

Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Blastzone

Quote from: Tom Garrett on October 27, 2019, 19:42:44 pm220 this week, shocked 😮
Helluva score , and some banker you picked out !
Mon the Jambos

zoony

Quote from: Tom Garrett on October 27, 2019, 19:42:44 pm220 this week, shocked 😮
Nice one mate. Just tried to login a few times, and I'm just getting a plain white screen? Will try again later.

zoony

That's weird, still can't get nothing but a white screen? Might have to uninstall and then reinstall the app

zoony

Quote from: zoony on October 28, 2019, 10:29:15 amThat's weird, still can't get nothing but a white screen? Might have to uninstall and then reinstall the app
Just had no trouble getting on it through Google, so must just be the app playing up. I've actually dropped to 2nd now after Tom's fantastic week. Only 5 points in though.

Tom Garrett

I doubt I will ever repeat it. Sheer luck
Don't argue with the ignorant and stupid; they'll take you down to their level and beat you with experience!

Gary L. Grape

"Pediction"...? Pardon me for asking, but is this just misspelled, or is there such a word? :o

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Gary L. Grape on October 31, 2019, 09:55:18 am"Pediction"...? Pardon me for asking, but is this just misspelled, or is there such a word? :o
Just Bez's keyboad... ;)
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

zoony

Quote from: Tom Garrett on October 30, 2019, 21:11:02 pmI doubt I will ever repeat it. Sheer luck
I seem to remember you having a mega week like that several seasons ago mate?

Tom Garrett

Quote from: zoony on October 31, 2019, 15:38:23 pmI seem to remember you having a mega week like that several seasons ago mate?
I (surprisingly) won the TMNS league one year.
At the time you could put banker and insurance on the same game per week. That certainly helped.

zoony

Quote from: Tom Garrett on October 30, 2019, 21:11:02 pmI doubt I will ever repeat it. Sheer luck
A case of after the lord mayor's show this week then mate 😉. I'm back on top, but Blasty is making his move. I still can't get the app to work, just getting a white screen, even after reinstalling it. Have emailed the designer about it.

zoony

Happy with 110 this week. Any week with a gain on Blasty is good for me, as he is good at this game.

zoony

Disappointing -30 on my banker, but then all 5 of us lost it this week. Got to be happy enough with 35 though, and no real damage done.