Pediction League 2019-2020

Started by Bez, August 02, 2019, 08:40:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Bez

TalkSport have stopped running the prediction league, but it has moved back to Iknowthescore.co.uk

You'll need to register

I've set up a TNMS league.

League code : 7g955

Happy predicting ;D
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Dixkot

zoony

Poor turnout, only 4 have bothered to enter the league. Had a nightmare first week as well!

Blastzone

Mon the Jambos

zoony

Had a good week just gone in what I thought was a tough set of fixtures. Managed to get all three of the 1-1 draws bang on. Disappointed to see that I'd got the Villa result wrong, as I'd put that one down as a draw, despite putting a bang on 2-1 Bournemouth win on the super 6!

zoony

August 26, 2019, 14:25:08 pm #6 Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 14:04:39 pm by zoony
Could have been worse this week, no one bettered my score. Annoyed to have got two minus 30 bankers in the first 3 weeks though. Spurs let me down yesterday.

zoony

Very pleased with 165 in the week just gone, with 60 for my 4-0 banker on City.

zoony

Tough going this week, but at least I kept my banker. C'mon Bez and Dix, you've given us enough of a head start now 😉.

zoony

Done really well in this just lately, hope it continues! Got my first 90 point banker in the week just gone. Mind you, all 5 of us got into 3 figures this round.

zoony

I think we all had a mare this week with our bankers. I changed from Spurs to City!

Bez

Quote from: zoony on October 07, 2019, 17:41:17 pmI think we all had a mare this week with our bankers. I changed from Spurs to City!
Lost my banker on City, but had a decentish week apart from that....about bloody time.
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Bez on October 07, 2019, 23:47:40 pmLost my banker on City, but had a decentish week apart from that....about bloody time.
Yes mate, you've got some ground to make up 😉.

zoony

Rank bad week, -10 and -30 on my banker. Everyone gained on me. Still trying to work out what possessed me to put my banker on Spurs with the form they're in.

Blastzone

I had Spurs on my fixed odds...I must have been tired.
Mon the Jambos