Fantasy league and predictions

Started by zoony, July 28, 2019, 11:53:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Is anyone starting the leagues up for this season then? Just had an e-mail to say that talkSPORT is not running the predictions league anymore, and it doesn't look like our old league has been auto entered this time?

Chris Quartly

I've re-up'd the Fantasy League so if you sign up again you should see an option to just automatically go back into that one.

I'll set up a proper thread for it when I get a minute, thanks for the reminder.
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

zoony

Quote from: Chris Quartly on July 29, 2019, 22:40:12 pmI've re-up'd the Fantasy League so if you sign up again you should see an option to just automatically go back into that one.

I'll set up a proper thread for it when I get a minute, thanks for the reminder.
Cheers.

Bez

Quote from: zoony on July 28, 2019, 11:53:46 amIs anyone starting the leagues up for this season then? Just had an e-mail to say that talkSPORT is not running the predictions league anymore, and it doesn't look like our old league has been auto entered this time?
Did the Talksport e-mail say who was running the prediction league?

I think that I set it up last year...

If its not running how about we do a Sky Super Six league? Free and easy to do. Players just need to remember mid-week games (Champions league and lower divisions etc)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Bez on July 31, 2019, 09:58:52 amDid the Talksport e-mail say who was running the prediction league?

I think that I set it up last year...

If its not running how about we do a Sky Super Six league? Free and easy to do. Players just need to remember mid-week games (Champions league and lower divisions etc)
If you've got the predictor app, that automatically leads you to the predictions site again mate, and it's just called I know the score, premier league predictor. I did try searching in the league search box, but TNMS was coming up with nothing?

I'm all for a super 6 mini league if you set it up and get us the code mate, and it starts again this Saturday. I play in a couple at work, and won one and come second in the other last season. Got a nice return of £310 on my £25 entry fees.

Bez

Iknowthescore and Sky Super six leagues set up... :)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Bez on August 02, 2019, 08:47:31 amIknowthescore and Sky Super six leagues set up... :)
Cheers mate. Is it TNMS again for the predictions league then?