EUCON 2019

Started by zoony, July 23, 2019, 12:16:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Matt2112

Quote from: zoony on October 03, 2019, 11:44:00 amMurmurings? 100% fact mate 😉.
;D
Let me know the details pal and I'll see what I can do... ;)
The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on October 03, 2019, 20:52:14 pm;D
Let me know the details pal and I'll see what I can do... ;)
I'm sure it will be early evening time mate, as Clockwork Angel's don't come on til 21-12 🙂.

Matt2112

Quote from: zoony on October 05, 2019, 21:51:16 pmI'm sure it will be early evening time mate, as Clockwork Angel's don't come on til 21-12 🙂.

I'm gutted, can't make the Friday now; little un's mum has a shift pattern this week that couldn't be more inconvenient. So I can't make Eucon AT ALL this year.  Ferfuxsake.  >:(  :'(
The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on October 07, 2019, 15:13:12 pmI'm gutted, can't make the Friday now; little un's mum has a shift pattern this week that couldn't be more inconvenient. So I can't make Eucon AT ALL this year.  Ferfuxsake.  >:(  :'(
Sorry to hear that mate 😕. See you sometime down the road.

zoony

Just settling down in bed after a great first evening at EUCON. had a great catch up with the Scottish guys who I haven't seen in 2 years, and lots of other good friends. Enjoyed a few beers, a nice Indian meal, and then a very good set by Clockwork Angels. Looking forward to later today now.

zoony

Quote from: zoony on October 12, 2019, 01:47:09 amJust settling down in bed after a great first evening at EUCON. had a great catch up with the Scottish guys who I haven't seen in 2 years, and lots of other good friends. Enjoyed a few beers, a nice Indian meal, and then a very good set by Clockwork Angels. Looking forward to later today now.
Saturday was another great day, and as usual the weekend goes all to quickly. Didn't spend that much time in the venue on saturday apart from the set by La Villa strangiato, but EUCON to me is mainly about catching up with good friends, and it was an honour for me to be adopted as an honorary Scotsmen for the weekend by the great guys who al of whom I met through TNMS. Looking forward to next year again already 🙂.