EUCON 2019

Started by zoony, July 23, 2019, 11:16:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Who's going this year then? Got my weekend ticket the other week, but have still got to get some accommodation. Not drinking much since my heart attack, so will drive up this year rather than going on the train.

The Letter R

Date clashes with a friends Wedding so not for me this year.

Matt2112

July 23, 2019, 22:14:18 pm #2 Last Edit: July 23, 2019, 22:29:13 pm by Matt2112
Bloody hell, it's come round quick again.

Perhaps, just perhaps, I may be able to stay over on the Saturday and make a proper night of it this year.*  The Shaymen are at home so hope to be heading down straight after that. :)

* I've been saying this for the past three Eucons.
The keys to happiness

Pricey

aye pleased to announce spud and myself will be in attendance on Saturday , ticket and digs booked , I believe there`ll be the usual rowdy lads from north of the border down .
I'll try and behave . Promise

zoony

Quote from: Pricey on July 31, 2019, 12:17:56 pmaye pleased to announce spud and myself will be in attendance on Saturday , ticket and digs booked , I believe there`ll be the usual rowdy lads from north of the border down .
Where are you staying mate? I've still got to book somewhere.

Pricey

August 02, 2019, 10:06:07 am #5 Last Edit: August 02, 2019, 11:33:47 am by Pricey
premier inn I think pal , crewe central - 10 mins stroll to the box place .
think the scots are down don't you usually snuggle up with gman ?  ;D    Edit --- they`re at the Waverley mate .

zoony

Quote from: Pricey on August 02, 2019, 10:06:07 ampremier inn I think pal , crewe central - 10 mins stroll to the box place .
think the scots are down don't you usually snuggle up with gman ?  ;D    Edit --- they`re at the Waverley mate .
I don't know if I'm big enough to dominate GMan these days mate! I'm going to be stopping at The Royal where EUCON is being held, as Fuzzy has negotiated some very good rates there for people who are going. Look forward to seeing you and Kate again this year mate.

Pricey

Definitely mate be good to see the new slimline zoony !

zoony

Quote from: Pricey on August 04, 2019, 23:21:52 pmDefinitely mate be good to see the new slimline zoony !
Lol. I've lost a good chunk mate, but I'm still in the fat bastard category 😉.

Matt2112

FFS. Here's the bad news: my band have been invited to play at a big local weekend festival during a prime slot which clashes with the Saturday night; so there's no way I'll make Eucon that night.  :(

The better news is that I should still be able to make the Friday night instead.  :)  Overnight stay TBC.
The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on August 15, 2019, 22:25:33 pmFFS. Here's the bad news: my band have been invited to play at a big local weekend festival during a prime slot which clashes with the Saturday night; so there's no way I'll make Eucon that night.  :(

The better news is that I should still be able to make the Friday night instead.  :)  Overnight stay TBC.
One night is better than nowt mate 🙂.