Spiderman : Far From Home

Started by Reg, July 14, 2019, 23:22:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

In 3D at the Imax.

Fantastic entertainment. 'nuff said.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Richard_2112

I heartily agree. The last two Marvel films have been absolute comic book cinemaitc perfection.
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Reg

I'm so pleased to hear that Spidey is back in the MCU. The 2 Marvel Spidey outings have been Sooooo much better than anything that has gone before. I was gutted when I heard that Sony had walked away from the deal, but hey-ho, they have (or so I've read) listened to the fans and have worked out some kind of deal for the 3rd Spidey film to carry on with Marvel, and for one more (as I understand it from what I've been reading) MCU film featuring Spiderman.

I'm not going to whoop for joy, as the entertainment industry is a temperamental beast, and things could change again.

But fingers crossed. Spiderman: Far From Home (and Homecoming), were totally top notch.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide