TNMS v2.1 - RC2

Started by Stewart, May 26, 2019, 20:51:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

In reply to Keith's comment about the text colour, if you press the spanner in the icons above the quick reply box, your text changes to white. You have to do it before every post though. Got to agree with others though, what we have now isn't as good as what it was before yesterday's changes.

zoony

It looks like some people are still able to see a quote button then? I'm guessing it's just those of us who only use our mobiles to come on here who can't see it anymore?

The Letter R

Thanks Zoony - pressed the spanner and now see what I am typing.

I can get a quote box up by pressing the speech marks icon " 5 along left from the spanner - but what I can't seem to do is actually put a quote in there beyond copy and pasting.

Seems like this a downgrade rather than an upgrade to what we had before which seemed fine. Although that seems to be the case in many IT things these days - change for change sake not improvement....

Can we have the old format back please Stewart? thanks for the trial though...

Nick

Cant see this text as I type. Please revert to the last scheme. Hope no typos in that.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

DavidL

Please change Stewart, this is hopeless!

rufus the dawg

Hey david we agree this is hopeless, where is the quote button. Essential in annoying you David! hehehhe

Stewart

Nïckslïkk2112

Better. I can see what I'm doing. Although that isn't completely necessary when you type bollox, but I'd hate to type sense by mistake...
Legend in my own Mind

The Letter R

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on August 15, 2019, 22:11:32 pmBetter. I can see what I'm doing. Although that isn't completely necessary when you type bollox, but I'd hate to type sense by mistake...

Just testing things out - this seems to be better - can see what I am typing and the quotes work again.

Slim

Thanks Stew. IT admin's a thankless task eh

zoony

Quote from: rufus the dawg on August 15, 2019, 16:23:32 pmHey david we agree this is hopeless, where is the quote button. Essential in annoying you David! hehehhe
Not like you two to agree on anything 🤣.

zoony