• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

La Villa Strangiato - Hertford Corn Exchange 22 June '19

Started by Fuzzy, May 15, 2019, 09:13:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzy

LVS will now be playing Hertford Corn Exchange on 22nd June this year.
I mention this because originally they were due to play in Hammersmith at a venue arranged by our good friend the promoter Pete Feenstra, but annoyingly he was somewhat let down by them (he won't be putting on shows there again...) and the band and him have desperately been trying to find another venue in or around London at short notice, which thankfully has been achieved (there is 2 rail stations in Hertford with late night trains back into London).
If you are reading this, even if you can't make it, can you please get it out there however you can. Chris Addison at Hertford Corn Exchange has been extremely kind and generous to help the band, so a good turnout would be appreciated.
And also, as that date marks another year for me  ::), if I know you, there will be a drink in it  ;)

https://www.hertfordcornexchange.co.uk/events/la-villa-strangiato-band-rush-tribute
Money, it's a gas

Bez

May be doable for me, mate....have you out on FB as well? Not too far for Lucy....
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

pdw1

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Fuzzy

Hope you can both make it  ;D

And just to make clear to anyone reading this, the tour this year is 'A Show Of Hands 30th Anniversary' so the set list is based largely around the Hold Your Fire tour (though not in entirety.....yet...)

Money, it's a gas

Bez

Quote from: Fuzzy on May 20, 2019, 14:40:32 pm

And just to make clear to anyone reading this, the tour this year is 'A Show Of Hands 30th Anniversary' so the set list is based largely around the Hold Your Fire tour (though not in entirety.....yet...)

Not ideal  ;D ;)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

pdw1

Quote from: Fuzzy on May 20, 2019, 14:40:32 pm

Sounds good to me :)

Fuzzy

LVS will be finished their set by 11 for anyone getting public transport.
Has to be said, the comms with the venue have been superb, probably best ever 😁
Money, it's a gas

pdw1

Load of shit has come up and I wont be able to make it.
Shame as I was looking forward to this.

Maybe next time.