LA VILLA STRANGIATO - Robin2, Bilston, April 25, 2019

Started by zoony, April 16, 2019, 11:19:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

Anyone on here planning to go to this then? It will be the first time I've been there on any night other than a Sunday. My daughter, Alicia may come with me. She came to the last Bravado gig up there, and enjoyed it.

zoony

Turnout could have been better, but the boys a put on a cracking show, and it was great to see some tracks I hadn't seen performed live in a while, in particular Turn the page, Marathon and Prime mover. Good to see, Red Star, Terr Berr, Captain Ron, Fuzzy and Vladman 🙂.

rufus the dawg

Quote from: zoony on April 26, 2019, 13:28:13 pm
Turnout could have been better, but the boy a put on a cracking show, and it was great to see some tracks I hadn't seen performed live in a while, in particular Turn the page, Marathon and Prime mover. Good to see, Red Star, Terr Berr, Captain Ron, Fuzzy and Vladman 🙂.

Sorry zoony could not make it. 16 week old puppy....and she's still a bit bonkers

zoony

Quote from: rufus the dawg on April 26, 2019, 19:51:29 pm

Sorry zoony could not make it. 16 week old puppy....and she's still a bit bonkers

I know the feeling mate! What sort?

rufus the dawg

zoony

Quote from: rufus the dawg on May 02, 2019, 22:21:27 pm

She's a lovely Hungarian wirehaired Vizsla.

Nice dogs mate. There was one at Maple's obedience classes a couple of years ago, but that was the smooth coated variety.