KING'S X EUROPEAN & UK TOUR 2019 !!!

Started by Matt2112, March 22, 2019, 12:41:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rufus the dawg

Quote from: Matt2112 on February 05, 2020, 15:22:38 pmThere appears to be some US dates in April...?  Not sure what's going on now.  ;)
keep us posted, wolves or birmingham would be good pls..
Bond, Rufus, Dash and Blaize.

The Letter R

Quote from: Matt2112 on February 05, 2020, 15:22:38 pmThere appears to be some US dates in April...?  Not sure what's going on now.  ;)
I guess it might come down to how far Jerry is allowed to travel, insurance etc..... would be good if they could find a away to get over here for one last time though.......

The Letter R

I've seen a message from Bands in Town saying Kings X are playing a gig at the Cambridge Junction on 20th Sept - seems a brave and bold move especially considering Jerry's health issues........I assume other UK dates must be in the pipeline.......

Matt2112

Quote from: The Letter R on March 24, 2020, 16:39:30 pmI've seen a message from Bands in Town saying Kings X are playing a gig at the Cambridge Junction on 20th Sept - seems a brave and bold move especially considering Jerry's health issues........I assume other UK dates must be in the pipeline.......
Hope so...and that they can happen.  Holmfirth Picturedrome, please...
The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

Blimey, announcing dates at this point in time is a bit weird.
Anger is a gift.

zoony

Quote from: captainkurtz on March 24, 2020, 23:33:13 pmBlimey, announcing dates at this point in time is a bit weird.
Exactly what I was thinking mate. Concerts, sporting events etc just fall into pail insignificance at the moment.

captainkurtz

New dates out.  Bought the exact same tickets I had for last years scheduled show at Gateshead Sage.  They play there on 27/9.
Anger is a gift.

Matt2112

Holmfirth Picturedrome, Saturday 26th September scored. :D

I really, really hope this goes ahead.
The keys to happiness

Ali

Manchester on the 30th, glad I didn't get a refund on last year's ticket after all! 😀
Rome-Wembley-Paris-Rome-Istanbul-Madrid

captainkurtz

Quote from: Ali on March 28, 2020, 02:36:08 amManchester on the 30th, glad I didn't get a refund on last year's ticket after all! 😀
Are you sure your old ticket is valid?  That tour was cancelled - at least that's what Gateshead said, and I kept my tickets for several months.  As it was cancelled, refund was the only option...
Anger is a gift.

Matt2112

Yes, I was refunded automatically (eventually).
The keys to happiness

pdw1

The Junction in Cambridge describe it as a rescheduling and say old tickets are valid (even the write up is the same) even though I got a full refund ages ago.

Has anyone seem a complete set of tour dates?
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

captainkurtz

11 dates.  Starting in Southampton on September 18th ending in London on October 1st, calling at Norwich, Cambridge, Cardiff, Nottingham, Wolverhampton, Holmfirth, Gateshead, Glasgow and Manchester.

That's pretty comprehensive.
Anger is a gift.

The Letter R

For what it's worth I have bought a ticket for Islington - as much as I want it to happen I think the chances are 50/50 at best.....

captainkurtz

Quote from: The Letter R on March 30, 2020, 14:44:17 pmFor what it's worth I have bought a ticket for Islington - as much as I want it to happen I think the chances are 50/50 at best.....
I wonder if the promoter have offered them a smaller fee based on the not unreasonable assumption that punters might be put off buying tickets...

I've bought mine.  There may be some gigs that I might have ordinarily gone to that I pass on...but this one is a must see.
Anger is a gift.