KING'S X EUROPEAN & UK TOUR 2019 !!!

Started by Matt2112, March 22, 2019, 12:41:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pdw1

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

pdw1

Just got an email from the Cambridge Junction: looks like the tour has been cancelled  :'(

I was really looking forward to see them again.  Whoever's family is ill I hope it works out OK.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for booking tickets for Kings X on Friday 27th September at Cambridge Junction.

Unfortunately due to a family emergency, this event has been postponed.

Statement from band:
"It is with our deepest apologies, that we must announce that due to a family emergency, King's X will be cancelling their upcoming European Tour, including their appearance at the Veruno Prog Rock Festival in Italy. We are truly heartbroken that we will not be able to see all of our European fans, as we have been clamouring for these dates since we announced them. We would like the fans and all those concerned to respect the band's privacy and please give them some time. We are doing everything in our power to reschedule the tour for 2020. (More news to come). Tickets will remain valid for the new dates or refunds can be obtained from the point of sale.   "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" - JL

We are working with the band to arrange a new date and will contact you as soon as one is confirmed.

Our priority at the moment is to notify all customers. Refunds are available due to the postponement with more information regarding this provided alongside the new date as soon as we have it.
Our apologies for any disappointment in this postponement.           

Kind regards,
The Events Team

Cambridge Junction
Clifton Way
Cambridge
CB1 7GX

Matt2112

Yes, just heard.  Gutted for all involved.  :(
The keys to happiness

BasspedalMan

Bummer, just hope it isn't too serious.... :(
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

The Letter R

Great shame the tour is postponed - just hope things get sorted OK for whoever is in need.

captainkurtz

Noticed that Gateshead sage now has a 'cancelled - contact us for refund' message...

Anyone know if they are still planning to reschedule?
Anger is a gift.

The Letter R

Not heard anything further since the initial announcement.....

pdw1

I have been in touch with Encore Tickets (who took over Stargreen tickets) and they have confirmed the London gig is cancelled and are refunding the full price of my ticket (inc booking fees).

captainkurtz

No official word from Kings X, though?  Think I'll hang on to mine for a little longer..
Anger is a gift.

Thenop

Here in Holland they're still stating it'll be re-scheduled. We'll see.
Arrogance Is Bliss