Peart R40 Stage Shirts

Started by The Letter R, March 07, 2019, 08:44:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

The Letter R


For those that prefer the more subtle Rush T Shirts, Backstage have just put up a series of Neil Peart inspired Stage T-Shirts of designs worn by him on the R40 Tour and featuring familiar Rush theme logos also seen on his drum kit - full details here :-




https://rushbackstage.com/dept/stage-tees?cp=102112_102213_104631

zoony

Thanks Keith. Nice to see some new designs on there.

Jonners

quite like the GUP one

Presume they come in enormo sizes if they are Neils stage clothes. He did look a big boy when I had a look on Youtube the other day at the R40 show
The new songs are an abomination

The Letter R


zoony

Quote from: Jonners on March 07, 2019, 16:16:27 pm
quite like the GUP one

Presume they come in enormo sizes if they are Neils stage clothes. He did look a big boy when I had a look on Youtube the other day at the R40 show



Most of the shirts on there come in big sizes mate, which is why I've got so many 😉.

Pricey

March 22, 2019, 13:14:02 pm #5 Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 13:15:54 pm by Pricey

I might  be tempted on one of those , what does postage work out at ?


also whats sizing like ? I'm a 44" ? ta
I'll try and behave . Promise

captainkurtz

Yeah, the GUP one is lovely...
Anger is a gift.

zoony

Quote from: Pricey on March 22, 2019, 13:14:02 pm
I might  be tempted on one of those , what does postage work out at ?


also whats sizing like ? I'm a 44" ? ta



42-44 is XL, 44-46 is XXL mate. Not too sure off hand what the postage is, but I always order about 3 shirts at a time, as the postage is the same as if you'd ordered just one.

The Letter R

$14.98 USD For the postage of the shirt I ordered.
I always find being US Shirts they tend to be a little larger than UK ones - Large is more than ample for me.

Pricey

cheers guys works out a bit expensive , not sure I'm that much fussed on reflection
I'll try and behave . Promise

zoony

Quote from: Pricey on March 28, 2019, 17:40:08 pm
cheers guys works out a bit expensive , not sure I'm that much fussed on reflection



I've had loads of shirts from The backstage club mate, and have to say that they've all been a very good quality.

Matt2112

Quote from: The Letter R on March 25, 2019, 13:44:17 pm
$14.98 USD For the postage of the shirt I ordered.
I always find being US Shirts they tend to be a little larger than UK ones - Large is more than ample for me.



Yes, I've found the XLs, while wearable, are a bit oversized and the Large sizes are much better.


Not sure about these designs; seems to be a fair layout for what's a small motif.


On the other hand, I'm a fanboi, JUST TAKE MY MONEY.


;)
The keys to happiness

The Letter R

Got stung for a Post Office Internationl Handling fee of £8 + £4 odd VAT - guess this will be the norm for all goods being delivered after a Hard Brexit from anywhere in the World  >:(

captainkurtz

They're available at the backstage club again...those that know me...would a L be the right size?  Looks a bit shit if t shirts are too big, then again, the paunchy middle age rock fan wearing a top tight t-shirt isn't a great look either..
Anger is a gift.

captainkurtz

Anger is a gift.