she wants to come back ....

Started by Pricey, February 15, 2019, 10:54:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Matt2112

Quote from: DavidL on February 19, 2019, 23:31:46 pm
Let's hope that is the case and no taxpayer's money will be spent on her family's appeal against the UK government's decision. With this government though I suspect it will end in humiliation.



It's certainly feasible; however, it turns out that anyone of Bangladeshi heritage is automatically granted citizenship of that nation, whether or not they've ever set foot in the place.  So to be fair to Sajid Javid, for now it looks like he's played a blinder.
The keys to happiness

döm

So Bangladesh, a country that had nothing to do with her bringing up or her indoctrination and brain washing is forced to take responsibility for her.


UK reneging on its responsibility. Pathetic!
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: döm on February 20, 2019, 00:00:57 am

UK reneging on its responsibility. Pathetic!

Stuff her, she reneged on her responsibility to be a decent person.
Anyhoo, I want some more cheap T-Shirts, she can get sewing in a Dhaka sweatshop :) Just tell her it's Bangladaesh.
Legend in my own Mind


döm

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on February 20, 2019, 00:17:15 am
Stuff her, she reneged on her responsibility to be a decent person.
Anyhoo, I want some more cheap T-Shirts, she can get sewing in a Dhaka sweatshop :) Just tell her it's Bangladaesh.



They send us cheap clothing. We send them ISIS supporters and their kids. Sounds like a fair deal!
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

captainkurtz

Thats the risk you run if you have dual nationality.

See ya!
Anger is a gift.

döm

Quote from: captainkurtz on February 20, 2019, 09:29:15 am
Thats the risk you run if you have dual nationality.

See ya!



Like she had any choice in the matter ! The UK needs to deal with this. It considers itself a leading world nation. It shouldn't be handing problems over to impoverished countries.
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

captainkurtz

I really admire your compassion, Dom, but in this case, I have zero sympathy.  She metaphorically spat on the flag. 

I'm sure she'd prefer freedom in Bangladesh than imprisonment in the U.K.

I feel sorry for the baby - imagine having those 2 as parents.  Sheesh.
Anger is a gift.

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: döm on February 20, 2019, 10:18:07 am

Like she had any choice in the matter ! The UK needs to deal with this. It considers itself a leading world nation. It shouldn't be handing problems over to impoverished countries.


She's boung to have an Irish grandfather - everyone does, that's how the Republic can field an international soccerball team - maybe the Paddys would like her? The IRA would like her knowledge for when we get a post Brexit hard border :)
Legend in my own Mind


captainkurtz

No contrition, no remorse.  She was 'ok' with seeing a head in a bin - no humanity whatsoever.
Anger is a gift.

DavidL

Dom, I understand that you believe it is the UK's fault that it produces such monsters and to a point I agree but most would like to see some sanction that acts as a deterrent to others. If languishing in a hovel in Bangladesh is her future, and she does not find that agreeable, that's fine by me. It's obvious by her views that she still has sympathy with the cause that she supported, ergo, she is a risk to innocent civillians in the UK. That said, I'm sure that in the end the liberal hand-wringers will probably win the day. If the EU get involved, that's certain.

Matt2112

February 20, 2019, 13:03:47 pm #40 Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 13:11:05 pm by Matt2112
Quote from: döm on February 20, 2019, 10:18:07 am

Like she had any choice in the matter ! The UK needs to deal with this. It considers itself a leading world nation. It shouldn't be handing problems over to impoverished countries.



dom - the UK has dealt with this; it has, quite reasonably, and based on overwhelming evidence, considered her presence in its territory to be not conducive to the public good, hence has, as it is within its right to do, revoked her citizenship - with the right of appeal.  Due process has been followed - what more do you want? 


Goodness me, at what point does the far left cease being loud apologists for barbarians who want them dead?  While they're having their vocal cords sawed through, live-streamed for all the world to see?  :-\ 
The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

I hope we strip her before the Bangladeshi's do!  I imagine their bureaucracy in doing as much is less restrictive than ours! 
Anger is a gift.

döm

Quote from: Matt2112 on February 20, 2019, 13:03:47 pm

dom - the UK has dealt with this; it has, quite reasonably, and based on overwhelming evidence, considered her presence in its territory to be not conducive to the public good, hence has, as it is within its right to do, revoked her citizenship - with the right of appeal.  Due process has been followed - what more do you want? 


Goodness me, at what point does the far left cease being loud apologists for barbarians who want them dead?  While they're having their vocal cords sawed through, live-streamed for all the world to see?  :-\



It has nothing to do with left or right and for the record there's no way I'm far left.   It's about doing the right thing. And I'm not suggesting that she be left to run around the UK murdering whoever she likes.  She should be brought home and face the full force of the law as should any other ISIS terrorist born and bred in the UK.  Don't get me wrong, she has been an absolute fool and her latest pronouncements do her absolutely no favours.


But using a loophole to pass the buck to another country is a humiliating thing for a country with the standing of the UK to do and I would have thought that any patriotic British person would feel the same.
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

döm

Quote from: DavidL on February 20, 2019, 11:36:04 am
Dom, I understand that you believe it is the UK's fault that it produces such monsters and to a point I agree but most would like to see some sanction that acts as a deterrent to others. If languishing in a hovel in Bangladesh is her future, and she does not find that agreeable, that's fine by me. It's obvious by her views that she still has sympathy with the cause that she supported, ergo, she is a risk to innocent civillians in the UK. That said, I'm sure that in the end the liberal hand-wringers will probably win the day. If the EU get involved, that's certain.



But why should a country she has never had a connection with, or had anything to do with, have to take responsibility for what happens to her?

You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

captainkurtz

She clearly has a connection with Bangladesh, however spurious - hence her having dual nationality.  An application will have been made and considered by the Bangladeshi authorities and then approved by them - so clearly, they cannot simply wash their hands of her either.

Save your sympathies for those that deserve it.  Like Alan Henning's family, for instance - what a slap in the face it would be for them to have this sub-human return.
Anger is a gift.