Started by Pricey, February 15, 2019, 10:54:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pricey

I'll try and behave . Promise

Bez

Quote from: Pricey on February 15, 2019, 10:54:47 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47248555

its a no from me .

Difficult as she's still technically a British citizen (unless she was "taken on by another country)

If she comes back she needs to be charged and sentenced and the child potentially removed from her as a risk

I'd love to say leave her where she is, but she won't be the last.
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

döm

She's a messed up teenager who I think deserves a chance.  Especially as there is a baby involved.  Bit of compassion is a good thing imo
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

The Letter R

It's a no from me - she wanted to go there no one forced her- she sees heads in bins and doesn't care as she sees them as enemies of Islam but hey ho she wants to come back here and live and have her kid on the NHS....!!!!!
She is a weaponised radical who is going to bring a kid into the World and no doubt brain wash him or her to her own warped backward beliefs.
No compassion from me whatsoever.

Pricey

have to agree with you Keith , I have no sympathy or feel any compassion toward her . she can stay there for me .
I'll try and behave . Promise

Matt2112

February 15, 2019, 13:57:20 pm #5 Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 14:02:09 pm by Matt2112
Quote from: döm on February 15, 2019, 12:16:56 pm
She's a messed up teenager who I think deserves a chance.  Especially as there is a baby involved.  Bit of compassion is a good thing imo

Nope, not for a Islamist lunatic who wouldn't even conceive of returning any of that compassion.  She is and was of an age of criminal responsibility; she has a self-declared, remorseless and implacable fealty to a proscribed terrorist organisation whose fundamental aim is to impose a medieval theocratic dictatorship, where the choice is to submit or die.

Sorry but it strikes me that for such individuals we shouldn't be prepared to give out chances that clearly aren't worth taking.  This is a jihadist, quite content to live in an environment where there's severed heads of non-believers in bins FFS.  :-\
The keys to happiness

Matt2112

Quote from: The Letter R on February 15, 2019, 12:35:07 pm
It's a no from me - she wanted to go there no one forced her- she sees heads in bins and doesn't care as she sees them as enemies of Islam but hey ho she wants to come back here and live and have her kid on the NHS....!!!!!
She is a weaponised radical who is going to bring a kid into the World and no doubt brain wash him or her to her own warped backward beliefs.
No compassion from me whatsoever.

Absolutely spot on, Keith.
The keys to happiness

Nick

What if we were all judged by the mistakes we made as youngsters/teenagers?

In the Spanish civil war Uk citizens joined both sides of the fight and presumably came back to UK if they survived.

I dont condone her politics or what she has done but young, naive and brainwashed is what she is gulity of. Maybe we can learn from her?
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

The Letter R

Quote from: Nick on February 15, 2019, 14:22:49 pm

In the Spanish civil war Uk citizens joined both sides of the fight and presumably came back to UK if they survived.

I dont condone her politics or what she has done but young, naive and brainwashed is what she is gulity of. Maybe we can learn from her?

Problem is Nick she is showing no remorse or sorrow for her decision or even speaking out against ISIS - When she detonates a bomb at the end of yours or my road we'll all ask - why did they let her back?.....it'll be too late by then though......

And don't use the argument that she cannot speak out against them whilst she is still there as according to her family's lawyer it is absolutely safe for British Officials to go out and speak to her - so if he thinks it's safe for our officials to go there it must be safe for her to speak her mind.....can't have it both ways......

DavidL

She will come back. Kid will be taken from her and she'll get 6 years (out in 3). Rehabilitation and de-radicalisation will be attempted (it's the liberal way) and we'll be promised that she no longer poses a threat to the UK. She may then continue to hold extremist beliefs, influence others and present a grave danger to innocent civilians. The reason? Because the UK is soft.
Her mate's dad was interviewed this week. He'd like his daughter back in the UK. He's very remorseful for once being associated with Al Muhajiroun. It's blatantly obvious where she developed the desire to turn against the UK. There's hundreds of them living among us - God help us all

captainkurtz

On behalf of about 99.9% of Muslims in this great country, I'd say, feck right off.

My Dad - and all of the people who came around that time that he knew - absolutely loved this country and the opportunities and privilege that it afforded them.  To have this dumb bitch (sorry for the terminology, but it bothers me more than most) take this course of action and then have the temerity to say she wants back in?  feck her.
Anger is a gift.

captainkurtz

Having said that, she'd probably be useful to extract info from...
Anger is a gift.

DavidL

Quote from: captainkurtz on February 15, 2019, 15:39:13 pm
On behalf of about 99.9% of Muslims in this great country, I'd say, feck right off.

My Dad - and all of the people who came around that time that he knew - absolutely loved this country and the opportunities and privilege that it afforded them.  To have this dumb bitch (sorry for the terminology, but it bothers me more than most) take this course of action and then have the temerity to say she wants back in?  feck her.
Even though it goes without saying  how important it is to hear you express the opinion of the majority in such a strong manner, I'll say it anyway, well said  ;)

Bisto

Quote from: Pricey on February 15, 2019, 10:54:47 am
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47248555

its a no from me .

Me too! She is a self proclaimed enemy of the State and a traitor.
This is something that should not even be up for debate and should be written into British law; British citizenship and passport revoked permanently and no right of entry into the country. If her family are so worried about her then they can all emigrate to a safe haven Muslim country and make sure that she is looked after at their own expense, not that of the British tax payer!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Matt2112

Quote from: Nick on February 15, 2019, 14:22:49 pm

Goodness me, Nick, how are those points in any way analogous. There's throwing fireworks and there's joining a barbaric end-times cult that wants to enslave the world; one will get you a ticking off, the other potentially life imprisonment.  I'd suggest the latter example, therefore, cannot be blithely categorised as a "mistake".  2) There's civil wars for localised politically feudal causes and these's the actions and declarations of...a barbaric end-times cult that wants to enslave as much global territory as possible.  Ask Maajid Nawaz - he knows quite a bit about all that stuff.

QuoteI dont condone her politics or what she has done but young, naive and brainwashed is what she is gulity of. Maybe we can learn from her?

Careful what you wish for - her brainwashing didn't start as a teenager did it, and her allegiance to a militant Islamist cause didn't pop up in a vacuum; her family is proof of that.

It's this sort of apologism that makes the job of the likes of Prevent even more difficult; they're trying to address the roots of the problem while the regressive leftists snip at the branches.
The keys to happiness