Author Topic: Six Nations Rugby - 2019  (Read 364 times)

rufus the dawg

• TNMS Member
  • i stihl love rush?
Re: Six Nations Rugby - 2019
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2019, 22:13:25 PM »
France were dismal.  I almost switched off after the first 20 minutes but for some reason (masochism?) I kept watching. Dire!!  Although England were very good it's disappointing to see France quite so off the pace.

Enjoyed the Scotland Ireland game.  I thought Scotland were a little unlucky, they started very strongly.  And thought Kinghorn was excellent when he came on.

Yes I agree on both points. France are so talented and somehow do not play well during the six nations.

Scotland were definitely unlucky, I thought the ref made some really poor decisions against Scotland.

Nïckslïkk2112

• TNMS Member
  • Dull by day, asleep at night.
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2019, 23:38:32 PM »
France were dismal. 
What do you expect from Fromage mangeing surrender singes?
Legend in my own Mind

Bez

• TNMS Member
  • Yes, I DO look like my bloody avatar...
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2019, 08:38:09 AM »
Another excellent performance from England last weekend (until they made the usual wholesale changes)
Jonny May starting to look like a real finisher. Mako V will be a miss in the loose against the Welsh, but the scrum looks better without him.
Itoje needs to come back ASAP if we've a chance to overcome the men in red....
I thought the Jocks were a little unlucky with a couple of decisions, but ultimatelly were comfortably beaten by the Paddys.
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

• TNMS Member
  • Look out, Zoony's about!
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2019, 00:33:19 AM »
Another excellent performance from England last weekend (until they made the usual wholesale changes)
Jonny May starting to look like a real finisher. Mako V will be a miss in the loose against the Welsh, but the scrum looks better without him.
Itoje needs to come back ASAP if we've a chance to overcome the men in red....
I thought the Jocks were a little unlucky with a couple of decisions, but ultimatelly were comfortably beaten by the Paddys.

Are you saying you don't think we can beat Wales without Itoje mate?

Jonners

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • Give me strength.....
« Reply #19 on: Today at 10:25:06 »
I dont think he is, and certainly dont think that is right.

Will be a cracker, but I really think we are very good at the moment. Will be interesting to see our tactics, i imagine Wales will have been obsessing on us kicking through and over the top for the last two weeks, so I imagine we may mix it up a bit
The new songs are an abomination