It’s happening.

Started by Nick, October 26, 2018, 17:13:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Thailand Express

They're buying a Corvette for the Caveman?

Anyway nice to see them enjoying some retired time together :)

Nick

Matt2112

AMAZING!! When's the album out?? Who's organising the Stalker Tour??  I hope they play the Hydro.  :D ;D 8)
The keys to happiness

The Letter R

The new album will be shit.....have you seen the ticket prices.....can't believe they are not playing my local arena etc.....etc......

Thailand Express

October 30, 2018, 17:19:34 pm #5 Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 17:24:53 pm by Thailand Express

captainkurtz

Neil looks great.  Retirement suits him - he deserves it, as they all do.  Love those bastards.
Anger is a gift.

Nick

Jonners

WOnder if he could borrow Beggs, Govan, Holzman as well?
The new songs are an abomination

Matt2112

Quote from: Nick on November 08, 2018, 21:10:46 pm
Marco Minnemann working with Lifeson on collaboration album. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156211147698773&id=60833133772&anchor_reactions=true&ref=page_internal

They've clearly read my frequent and insistent comments here that I've been saying for ages that Minnemann should be brought into the fold.  So, you're welcome everyone.  :D

Wakeman in next when he's finished touring; Collins in on the console.  Damn right it's happening.   8) 
The keys to happiness

Nick

Just not Collins on the drums  ::)

The Old Dog

Quote from: Matt2112 on November 09, 2018, 13:24:20 pm

They've clearly read my frequent and insistent comments here that I've been saying for ages that Minnemann should be brought into the fold.  So, you're welcome everyone.  :D

Wakeman in next when he's finished touring; Collins in on the console.  Damn right it's happening.   8)
Guess you could add it to the rest of the mid 80's shit they recorded .

Jonners

Quote from: The Old Dog on November 25, 2018, 11:18:26 am
Guess you could add it to the rest of the mid 80's shit they recorded .

Heresy! (and not the song either!)
The new songs are an abomination

The Old Dog

Quote from: Jonners on November 27, 2018, 10:54:06 am

Heresy! (and not the song either!)

Take it however you want ,but after Signals it was the downard spiral (studio recording wise) as Broon was no longer in charge of production . 

Nick

It's not happening as Geddy has confirmed Neil has retired and also retired from drumming.