Bloodstock 2020

Started by cygnusxdave, September 30, 2019, 12:54:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

cygnusxdave

I talk to planets, Baby!

Jonners

Its looking better already than this year. If they snean Sacred Reich and Dark Tranquility onto Friday I think i will get myself a day ticket
The new songs are an abomination

cygnusxdave

The other headliners have been announced. 

Behemoth and Judas Priest. Rob Halford has promised a special 50th Anniversary show from Priest.
I talk to planets, Baby!

Jonners

3 good headliners, and a few more to follow.

Would personally love them to get Insomnium and Wilderun on there

cygnusxdave

Saxon confirmed as Special Guests on Sunday with Judas Priest headlining that final night. 

I talk to planets, Baby!

Bisto

December 11, 2019, 19:10:53 pm #5 Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 13:21:54 pm by Bisto
Quote from: cygnusxdave on December 11, 2019, 15:39:54 pmSaxon confirmed as Special Guests on Sunday with Judas Priest headlining that final night.

Hats off, that's a very solid bill indeed for a smallish independent festival. Of all the band's on the bilI that I'm familiar with the only one I would avoid is Skindred.
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Jonners

I will definitely go this year, probably for Priest if nothing else

Bisto

Quote from: Jonners on December 17, 2019, 13:19:30 pmI will definitely go this year, probably for Priest if nothing else
I think I would have said the same except that it falls on the same weekend as my other halfs birthday...will see how the land lies nearer the time... definitely interested though.

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Bisto

Quote from: Bisto on December 17, 2019, 13:48:44 pmI think I would have said the same except that it falls on the same weekend as my other halfs birthday...will see how the land lies nearer the time... definitely interested though.
Hoping to move up to Burton on Trent before Bloodstock, if I do I will probably pop along for a day