My Favorite Headache Vinyl Release News - NEW TRACKS

Started by pxr5, October 11, 2019, 13:22:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pxr5

Just seen this over at TRF. New stuff lol:

"Geddy's My Favorite Headache will be released this Black Friday (November 29th) as part of this year's Record Store Day event.

On top of that, two instrumental tracks will be added to the album.

Complete details here: http://news.cygnus-x...ache-vinyl.html "

Bisto

Quote from: pxr5 on October 11, 2019, 13:22:23 pmJust seen this over at TRF. New stuff lol:

"Geddy's My Favorite Headache will be released this Black Friday (November 29th) as part of this year's Record Store Day event.

On top of that, two instrumental tracks will be added to the album.

Complete details here: http://news.cygnus-x...ache-vinyl.html "

Skrrrryyyzzzzzztchhhh........

Thats the sound of the Bottom of the barrel being scraped just in case you were wondering
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

zoony

Never heard any of this album to be honest, or Victor.

pdw1

Quote from: zoony on October 12, 2019, 01:54:33 amNever heard any of this album to be honest, or Victor.
You ought to as a completest fanboi.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: zoony on October 12, 2019, 01:54:33 amNever heard any of this album to be honest, or Victor.
You don't need to hear MFH.
You DO need to hear Victor.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

zoony

Quote from: pdw1 on October 12, 2019, 12:54:36 pmYou ought to as a completest fanboi.
I'm obviously not one then mate. It has always been about the 3 cogs together that make RUSH for me 🙂.

döm

When the truth offends we lie and lie until we can longer remember it is even there. But it is still there. Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is repaid

Matt2112

Quote from: zoony on October 14, 2019, 10:45:20 amI'm obviously not one then mate. It has always been about the 3 cogs together that make RUSH for me 🙂.

I'd recommend Victor regardless mate.  I might dig it out actually, it's been a while.
The keys to happiness

Slim

Victor is a very clever, stylish and powerful record. I can't see myself listening to MFH again. I think twice is enough.
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.