Fantasy Premier League - 2018/19

Started by Chris Quartly, August 02, 2018, 14:59:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zoony

I'd been slowly reeling D.F.C in, but had a poor week just gone. Very disappointed with the outcome of my triple captain chip on Sterling.

zoony

April 25, 2019, 14:26:19 pm #16 Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 13:32:12 pm by zoony
Another couple of indifferent weeks, and D.F.C is now running away with it. Still holding on to second spot though, and would be more than happy with that, especially if I beat Q. Shout out to Bez this week for his score of 126. Nice one mate.

Bez

Quote from: zoony on April 25, 2019, 14:26:19 pm
Another couple of indifferent weeks, and D.F.C is now running away with it. Still holding on to second spot though, and would be more than happy with that, especially if I beat Q. Shout out to Bex this week for his score of 126. Nice one mate.

Bex? FFS!  ;D
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

zoony

Quote from: Bez on April 25, 2019, 19:05:09 pm
Bex? FFS!  ;D

Lol, just changed it mate. Bloody predictive text has caught me out on that one before 😄.

Chris Quartly

I've had a decent run lately but had such a disastrous start to the year it was impossible to really recover from. Aim now is top 100k in general as I've only ever failed to do that once.

DFC has been a machine this year, might have to ban him :D
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

zoony

I haven't done that well the last few weeks, and there's a real danger Sam Pudney and Q could both catch me now, as I only have a 25 point advantage over both of them. I do have my free hit to play for the final week though, but it's about picking the right players!

Bez

Congrats to DFC on a solid victory. It was never in doubt!

From a personal perspective a good recovery to finish 9th after a disastrous early season. One place behind Bez junior though, so never good  :-X

Chris Quartly

My worst ever fantasy league finish (only the second time I haven't made the top 100,000, which I'd have made if I hadn't blown it on the last day). An interesting season for sure.

Happy to beat long-time rivals Steve Smith and Steve Cartwright, they're always up there! Congrats to DFC who never looked like losing and was never lower than 27,096 in the whole world at any point of the season.

Again, might have to ban him next year if he doesn't pipe up :D has he ever posted?!
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Bez

Quote from: Chris Quartly on May 13, 2019, 15:47:55 pm

Again, might have to ban him next year if he doesn't pipe up :D has he ever posted?!

He may not even be a member here!

I think everyone was auto-entered who subscribed to play the game. I don't think that Bez Junior manually did it...

zoony

D.F.C was a worthy winner. Very pleased to come runner up though, and to beat Q. Disappointed with my chips this season though, only yielding a combined 17 points with my bench boost and triple captain.