Manchester United Football Club 2018/19 season

Started by Bisto, July 31, 2018, 22:51:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Slim

True, but he did win a few league titles. And as we all know, that's more important!

döm

Quote from: Slim on March 09, 2019, 18:54:47 pm
True, but he did win a few league titles. And as we all know, that's more important!

And definitely the best footballer out of the 3.
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

zoony

Harsh penalty decision against United yesterday? Oh well, swings and roundabouts after the one they were awarded last Tuesday....

Bisto

Kimbempe should not have been playing in the 2nd leg, think of it as karma that he gave away the penalty. The ref in the first leg was even worse than Jon Moss was in the Arsenal game yesterday; how the feck he passed the refs fitness test is beyond me!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Bisto

March 12, 2019, 10:40:20 am #19 Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 10:52:54 am by Bisto
United looked tired and disjointed against Arsenal, who pressed and defended well, but despite falling below their recent standards under Ole, United still created the better chances and should have come away from that fixture with all three points.

Rashford is playing through the pain barrier (having been targeted by several recent opponents) and, but for all our other current injuries, would surely have been rested; hopefully he won't be involved in the Euro qualifiers and can recover properly in time for the title run in and any further cup games we might be involved in.

Really looking forward to the FA Cup game against Wolves, albeit not very confidently; Nuno Espírito Santo is doing a terrific job at Molyneaux, and if they do knock United out it won't be too much of a shock to me, and  I'd love to see them go on to win the competition if they did.

I'm particularly looking forward to seeing how well Dendoncker plays, he's one of those slightly unlauded and under the radar type players who could, and I hope will, go on to have a great career; I would have loved United to have bought him but Wolves swooped in and have an option to buy him for £12m after his loan deal expires in the summer, which will prove to be an absolute steal imho!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.