• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.
June 24, 2019, 23:04:42 pm

The Magpie Salute

Started by Digital Matt, June 07, 2018, 10:43:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Digital Matt

Playing London Oslo (Hackney) E8 10th August 2018 tickets £27.50.

:) I love my wife! <3

The Letter R

Quote from: Digital Matt on June 07, 2018, 10:43:33 am
Playing London Oslo (Hackney) E8 10th August 2018 tickets £27.50.



Thanks for the heads up - would have gone but the venue seems to be in the arse end of nowhere - certainly wrong side of town for me. May need to do some homework on train times but will probably give it a miss..... :-\

The Letter R

Sod it - gone for it - venue appears to be next to Overground and trains seem pretty regular - new venue for me too  8)

pdw1

New album looks exciting but why tour when everyone is on holiday :(
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

captainkurtz

Quote from: pdw1 on June 08, 2018, 18:52:16 pm
New album looks exciting but why tour when everyone is on holiday :(
A solitary show in London isn't a tour - looks more like a showcase/PR for the record - its listed as 'Trio' too - so presumably its not the whole band coming - unless it means they're handing out 1980's confectionary... ;D
Anger is a gift.

Bez

Quote from: captainkurtz on June 08, 2018, 19:29:24 pm
A solitary show in London isn't a tour - looks more like a showcase/PR for the record - its listed as 'Trio' too - so presumably its not the whole band coming - unless it means they're handing out 1980's confectionary... ;D

Billed as an acoustic show...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Neillwith2Ls

Yeah, this is only 3 of them I think? I hesitated, then passed when I saw it wasn't full band. Suspect it'll still be great.

Looking forward to the new album though :)
17/04/92 - Wembley Arena, London
08/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
09/09/04 - Wembley Arena, London
11/09/04 - NEC, Birmingham
24/05/13 - O2 Arena, London

- 'Decreasing Circles' - Geist (Decreasing Circles, 2006)

The Letter R

Quote from: Neillwith2Ls on June 11, 2018, 14:49:03 pm
Yeah, this is only 3 of them I think? I hesitated, then passed when I saw it wasn't full band. Suspect it'll still be great.

Looking forward to the new album though :)



Yes - it's Robinson, Ford and John Hogg - the gig is the same date as the album launch so maybe they'll be giving out free copies to all who attend  ::)

Digital Matt

Now doing 6 date UK tour December tkts available now.
:) I love my wife! <3

The Letter R

On sale at 9 we're poised and waiting..... ;)

The Letter R

Tickets for London in the bag for 5 TNMS'ers  8)  - thanks to Bez's Bank Card  ;D

pdw1

Quote from: The Letter R on August 24, 2018, 13:45:11 pm
Tickets for London in the bag for 5 TNMS'ers  8)  - thanks to Bez's Bank Card  ;D
make that 6  8)
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Bez

Quote from: pdw1 on August 25, 2018, 14:19:50 pm
make that 6  8)

Good man, I'll let you know where we'll be before the gig...we'll prob be gouing in earlyish
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

pdw1

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

pdw1

So is there a plan for tomorrow night?
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown