• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.

LA VILLA STRANGIATO - Robin2, Bilston, April 29

Started by zoony, April 02, 2018, 00:03:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

zoony


L3rxst

No, but off to see Bravado 24 August for me stag night
I want to believe......

zoony


Gedster

was plannin the same for my stag. Then the fiancée found out that I kept checkin up on my ex...... Not been with fiancée for long n haven't told my ex about her, so really startin to think that I shouldnt be havin a stag at all.
Mite c Bravado anyway. Bit stupid marrying someone I don't kno

zoony

Quote from: Gedster on April 06, 2018, 05:40:31 am
was plannin the same for my stag. Then the fiancée found out that I kept checkin up on my ex...... Not been with fiancée for long n haven't told my ex about her, so really startin to think that I shouldnt be havin a stag at all.
Mite c Bravado anyway. Bit stupid marrying someone I don't kno



Good luck with that then 😉.

zoony

Excellent show again last night. Good to hear Chemistry, Limbo, Marathon, Xanadu and La Villa Strangiato. These guys are seriously good.

3rdday

Quote from: zoony on April 30, 2018, 16:53:04 pm
Excellent show again last night. Good to hear Chemistry, Limbo, Marathon, Xanadu and La Villa Strangiato. These guys are seriously good.

Great stuff. I'm going to see them tomorrow night in Cardiff and was wondering what to expect. Sounds like I won't be disappointed. Anyway, can't go too far wrong at £11 a ticket, I suppose.

zoony

Quote from: 3rdday on May 24, 2018, 23:33:13 pm
Great stuff. I'm going to see them tomorrow night in Cardiff and was wondering what to expect. Sounds like I won't be disappointed. Anyway, can't go too far wrong at £11 a ticket, I suppose.

That's a great deal then mate. I paid £14 at Bilston, but would be happy to pay double that.