What's in Your CD Player etc....175

Started by Bez, December 15, 2017, 11:12:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidL

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on February 08, 2020, 21:46:50 pmAfter being glad I don't have solid wheels on the bike, it was an evening of solid vinyl FULL METAL RACKET (you've cycled up too many hills - ed)

Helloween - Walls of Jericho
ZZ Top - El Loco
Heart - Dreamboat Annie
Judas Priest - British Steel
El Loco is brilliantly wacky and Dreamboat Annie is an absolute gem whose production/mastering is superb.

pdw1

Live - Throwing Copper 25th Anniversary edition
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Straight Shooter

"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Bez

RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Ali

Van Der Graaf Generator - I Prophesy Disaster
Rome-Wembley-Paris-Rome-Istanbul-Madrid

Bisto

Marillion - With Friends from the Orchestra
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Jonners

The new songs are an abomination

Bisto

February 13, 2020, 13:36:41 pm #1672 Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 13:51:53 pm by Bisto
Put Tidal on when in I went to bed last night...chose a Prog compilation I've never heard of before, most of the tracks were standard/familiar but I woke up
with Dream Theatre's 'The Count of Tuscany' playing.....19 odd minutes of incredible, but waaay over the top and very self indulgent musicianship..anyway, I looked up the DT album from which it's culled and, to my great surprise it was released 9 years ago,....even more shocking is the fact that the last DT album I bought was; 'Octavarium'  which was released an unbelievable15 years ago...where the feck did the time go?! 😱

So much has happened and altered over those years but some thing's haven't changed;...I still can't stand Jordan Rudess and I still can't stand LaBrie's vocals.

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Thenop

Quote from: Jonners on February 13, 2020, 12:21:17 pmSepultura-Quadra

Excellent stuff
Told you so 

I am waiting for the release of the new Turia tomorrow. Dutch black metal rules these days.
Arrogance Is Bliss

pxr5

Genesis - Selling England by the Pound

pxr5

Hatfield and the North - Hatfield and the North

Jonners

Psychotic Waltz-The God shaped...

Quality prog metal. I like
The new songs are an abomination

pxr5

Van Der Graaf Generator - H To He, Who Am The Only One

Van Der Graaf Generator - The Least We Can Do Is Wave To Each Other

Bisto

The Police - Ghost in the Machine (Abbey Road remaster)

pdw1

Exit Stage Left

Perfectamundo - Billy Gibbons
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown