What's in Your CD Player etc....175

Started by Bez, December 15, 2017, 11:12:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Thenop and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Gary L. Grape

pxr5

Wobbler - From Silence to Somewhere (I've had a crappy day sat in car dealers most of it and needed to switch off - and this is a great album to do that).
Can - Future Days (More chillaxing)
IQ - Resistance (I'm liking this the more and more I listen to it).

Matt2112

Polishing off disc 9 of 12 of Michel Thomas Method Greek.

Just when you think you're "cracking the code", along comes another tricky hurdle to negotiate.

Bloody foreigners. :)
The keys to happiness

Gary L. Grape

pdw1

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

pdw1

pdw1

Our Lady Peace - Healthy In Paranoid Times

Bez

New Bruce Soord (him of The Pineapple Thief)

Really enjoyed the first play. A marked improvement on his first solo outing.
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Gary L. Grape

I'm listening to some outtakes and other stuff by a Swedish band called Mogg that we opened for with the first band I ever played in, and it hit me that it's been over 30 years since that gig. How bloody old am I anyway?? :D

pxr5

Big Big Train - English Electric: Full Power

Jonners

Insomnium-Winters Gate

WOnderful album
The new songs are an abomination

Bisto

Can't stop playing 'Fear Inoculum'  Tool... Pneuma is right up there with their best. 

They are something of an acquired taste, and there's no doubt there is a lot of hype and cultish spiritual mystique that surrounds them, which I don't buy into, but there is no other band around at the moment who I would go to the effort and expense of stalking on a UK tour...if they ever actually deign to tour that is. 🙄
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

pdw1

Collective Soul - Collective Soul

captainkurtz

Quote from: Bisto on November 08, 2019, 18:40:58 pmCan't stop playing 'Fear Inoculum'  Tool... Pneuma is right up there with their best.

They are something of an acquired taste, and there's no doubt there is a lot of hype and cultish spiritual mystique that surrounds them, which I don't buy into, but there is no other band around at the moment who I would go to the effort and expense of stalking on a UK tour...if they ever actually deign to tour that is. 🙄
I'm planning on doing the entire tour also..
Anger is a gift.

Reg

Shuffling Night Ranger on my Amazon Dot.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide