What's in Your CD Player etc....175

Started by Bez, December 15, 2017, 11:12:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reg

Staying in Canada . . .

Triumph : Just A Game

1979 - what a simply fecking splendid year that was for music.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Bez

RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Reg

Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light<br />Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life<br />All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside<br />When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Reg

Lords Of Black : Icons Of The New Days

pxr5

PFM - Per Un Amico
Yes - Close to the Edge
PFM - Storia Di Un Minuto

pxr5

The Flower Kings - Waiting For Miracles
Blue Öyster Cult - Secret Treaties

pdw1

Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

pdw1

Quote from: Bisto on December 02, 2019, 22:37:54 pmTry these

ZZ Top albums

I think Afterburner is their worse album almost redeemed by the track Rough Boy. Fortunately they got over their obsession with technology and drum machine after this and went back to the blues

pdw1

Bisto

Quote from: pdw1 on December 04, 2019, 00:19:42 amI think Afterburner is their worse album almost redeemed by the track Rough Boy. Fortunately they got over their obsession with technology and drum machine after this and went back to the blues

Sorry Patrick..I thought you'd be able to play the individual tracks
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

DavidL

Jimmy Barnes - Ride The Night Away
The Damned - Phantasmagoria
The Damned - Evil Spirits

Gary L. Grape

Harmony - Chapter II: Aftermath

Great album, but I'm having problems getting past the fact that there's never been a Chapter I...at least not that I know of.

Bez

Porcupine Tree - Stupid Dream

The obligatory skip of "Piano Lessons" leads to a lovely sequence of tracks....
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

pxr5

December 04, 2019, 13:49:39 pm #1484 Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 13:56:32 pm by pxr5
Gentle Giant - Three Friends
Gentle Giant - In a Glass House

This is a great video discussing Gentle Giant's history of albums.