What's in Your CD Player etc....175

Started by Bez, December 15, 2017, 11:12:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pxr5

Eloy - Ocean - 70s German Space Rock, what's not to love.
ELP - Tarkus

Straight Shooter

"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

pxr5

Egg - The Polite Force
ELP - ELP
ELP - Brain Salad Surgery

Straight Shooter

"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Matt2112

About to commence disc 5 of Michel Thomas Method Greek.

Enjoying this immensely - it's genuinely life-enhancing and I should have done this years ago.  Why was I so disinterested in French and German at school?*

* Yeah, I know - hormones.  ::)
The keys to happiness

Bez

Tool - fear Inoculum

Played a fair bit this week. It's good (with some fantastic moments), but is it great? Not sure yet...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Jonners

https://www.angrymetalguy.com/avatarium-the-girl-with-the-raven-mask-review/

Avatarium -The girl with the Raven Mask

Collection of talented guys and girls (singer) from various bands, do what modern Opeth are trying to do, but better.

Really good album, lots of Rainbow/Sabbath/Dio era stuff, the female Singer has a great voice
The new songs are an abomination

pdw1

Quote from: Jonners on September 20, 2019, 16:24:51 pmhttps://www.angrymetalguy.com/avatarium-the-girl-with-the-raven-mask-review/

Collection of talented guys and girls (singer) from various bands, do what modern Opeth are trying to do, but better.

Really good album, lots of Rainbow/Sabbath/Dio era stuff, the female Singer has a great voice

The 3 Avatarium albums are excellent.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Jonners on September 20, 2019, 16:24:51 pmhttps://www.angrymetalguy.com/avatarium-the-girl-with-the-raven-mask-review/

The three Avatarium albums are quite good.
I have them all on vinyl.
Legend in my own Mind

Nïckslïkk2112

Legend in my own Mind

zoony

Ali

Rome-Wembley-Paris-Rome-Istanbul-Madrid

pdw1

Anathema - We're Here Because We're Here

Anathema - A Natural Disaster

Bez

Quote from: pdw1 on September 24, 2019, 01:08:15 amAnathema - We're Here Because We're Here

Anathema - A Natural Disaster

Did you go to the "space thing" at the O2, Patrick?
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

pdw1

Quote from: Bez on September 24, 2019, 09:25:32 amDid you go to the "space thing" at the O2, Patrick?
Yes it was very good.
Came back with a free copy of Prog Magazine and the Pink Floyd special. Also lots of space posters for the kids.