Pearl Jam - 02 Arena - 18th/19th June

Started by captainkurtz, December 01, 2017, 08:53:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Letter R

Well that show was a bit special - nearly 3 hours worth of material and the odd cover, a few I didn't recognise too. We also seemed to have missed the third encore All Along the Watchtower - as we left after Yellow Ledbetter and the band left the stage in what we thought was a final goodbye. Still at least I made my last train which may not have been the case had we stayed.
Eddie does like his red wine!!! :o

Setlist for those who are interested :-

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pearl-jam/2018/the-o2-arena-london-england-1beb89e8.html

Rob Barchetta

Hi Keith - yes we nearly missed it too. I was just saying to mark, as we were walking out after Yellow Leadbetter, the days of bands coming back after pre-arranged encores are long gone... and while the white house light were still up we heard the crowd cheering so nipped back in and stood towards the back in the amazon vip and wheelchair area and watched a great version of 'watchtower. All played with just the white house lights, and a half-empty floor! Refreshing to hear it played somewhere between the Hendrix and Dylan versions  8)
Can't get enough of that long hair music...

The Letter R

Quote from: Rob Barchetta on July 20, 2018, 15:41:08 pm
Hi Keith - yes we nearly missed it too. I was just saying to mark, as we were walking out after Yellow Leadbetter, the days of bands coming back after pre-arranged encores are long gone... and while the white house light were still up we heard the crowd cheering so nipped back in and stood towards the back in the amazon vip and wheelchair area and watched a great version of 'watchtower. All played with just the white house lights, and a half-empty floor! Refreshing to hear it played somewhere between the Hendrix and Dylan versions  8)

Nice  :)