League 1 2017-2018 Season

Started by The Letter R, August 04, 2017, 13:51:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Letter R

It all kicks off again tomorrow and The Dons are away to Sc***horpe - I won't be going, my first away game is Fleetwood on the 19th
Hopes for this season are - stay up, finish top 10 and get a good FA Cup run.
Off field I hope to actually see a new stadium start to take shape back in Wimbledon.......

Good luck to fellow League 1 club supporters - hope you do well except when playing us  ;D

The Letter R

1-1 draw to start the season - not unhappy with that result.

Chris Quartly

Good start for Oxford with new manager Pep Clotet in charge. We won 2-0 away at Oldham (the first time we have EVER won at that ground), that was the kind of team we struggled against last season so hopefully this bodes well :)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Blastzone

Hoping to get back down to Oxford at some point this season  to visit relatives and take in my annual game
Mon the Jambos

The Letter R

Quote from: Blastzone on August 08, 2017, 23:23:30 pm
Hoping to get back down to Oxford at some point this season  to visit relatives and take in my annual game

7th October Gordon - the mighty Dons are there  ;) 8) 

The Letter R

First league home game - lost to Shrewsbury - only redeeming feature was our new keeper who kept their goal tally down to 1 - early days yet I know but that performance did not bode well  ???

Chris Quartly

Two wins in a row, clearly should just give us the championship now.
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

cygnusxdave

If any of you come down to The Valley when you're away at Charlton, gimme a heads up. I work matchday security there.
I talk to planets, Baby!

The Letter R

Quote from: cygnusxdave on August 16, 2017, 00:11:53 am
If any of you come down to The Valley when you're away at Charlton, gimme a heads up. I work matchday security there.

Should be down there Oct 28th  :)

The Letter R

After last weeks very bad performance at Fleetwood ( lost 2-0 ) our first half display against Doncaster on Saturday was a continuation - not sure what was said at half time but things improved somewhat and we finished with a 2-0 win - although the 3 points were good to have the opposition was very poor so we can't take much for granted or we really be in the shite this season........

The Letter R

Any chance we can re-start the season? - having said that last season didn't start too well either.....I think it'll be all about survival in the league this year and nothing else........ :-\

zoony

Early days, but Shrewsbury are looking good so far.

The Letter R

Our visit to Blackburn gave us our first win on the road for the season against a team who had not lost at home.
Good time to pick up some form as we have the Scum on Friday at our place.......

The Letter R

2 more losses on the bounce mainly down to our inability to score a goal - quality striker needed urgently!!!

zoony

A lot of very happy Shrews fans around my area at the moment.