Wimbledon 2017

Started by Red Star, June 26, 2017, 12:38:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Star

June 26, 2017, 12:38:26 pm Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 15:12:44 pm by Red Star
It's always held last week of June/first week of July isn't it - I mean it's tradition but they have decided to change the start to next week. :-\

Can Murray do it again - I know Zoony will be cheering him on! ;D
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

Bez

Quote from: Red Star on June 26, 2017, 12:38:26 pm

Can Murray do it again - I know Zoony will be cheering him on! ;D

Not a prayer....
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Red Star

Quote from: Bez on June 26, 2017, 23:34:21 pm
Not a prayer....

No, I don't think so either - his preparation hasn't gone well has it with his early exit from Queens. I sense a shock early exit.
You shall call me pisshead the God of Pintage I shall be...

zoony

Can't believe someone has dared to post in here other than the cycling thread! Next to nothing interest for me with tennis these days.

Slim

Would love to see Rog win one last Wimbledon. Supposedly the favourite, but that doesn't make it probable of course.

The Letter R

Quote from: Red Star on June 26, 2017, 12:38:26 pm
It's always held last week of June/first week of July isn't it - I mean it's tradition but they have decided to change the start to next week. :-\

It was moved a week back to allow more time between the French Open.

Roger or Andy to win - depends how bad his injury really is.......

zoony

Wimbledon has gone down hill since The daily sport used to publish some great shots of Martina Hingis' knickers cutting into her pert butt cheeks.

Slim

DavidL

Quote from: zoony on July 04, 2017, 17:41:22 pm
Wimbledon has gone down hill since The daily sport used to publish some great shots of Martina Hingis' knickers cutting into her pert butt cheeks.
You're right. And who could forget the hours of pleasure straining to spot a few wayward watch springs emanating from Gabby Sabatini's little white knickers  ;D

zoony

Quote from: DavidL on July 06, 2017, 00:50:57 am
You're right. And who could forget the hours of pleasure straining to spot a few wayward watch springs emanating from Gabby Sabatini's little white knickers  ;D

Oh yes mate 😁.

Slim

I once knocked one out no less than eight times while watching an Yvonne Goolagong match at Wimbledon on BBC1.

I think I'd struggle to do that in three sets now.

Bisto

So, youre basically saying that you're a massive wanker and always have been?  Big of you to finally come clean, as it were, but there really was no need!
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.