Author Topic: Question Time #3  (Read 9484 times)

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
Re: Question Time #3
« Reply #345 on: June 23, 2017, 13:08:26 PM »
Sounds like a memorable edition, audience members being forcibly removed etc. Will need to iPlayer it...

The chap should have been removed for his shirt alone; made him look like a clown, literally, as well sounding like one anyway.
HYFTOUR30

DavidL

• TNMS Member
  • Music by Lee and Lifeson, Lyrics by Peart
« Reply #346 on: June 23, 2017, 13:13:59 PM »
Sounds like a memorable edition, audience members being forcibly removed etc. Will need to iPlayer it...
Not quite as dramatic as that, he left voluntarily after being told to go by Dimbleby (unsurprisingly he was not a Conservative  supporter).

döm

• TNMS Member
« Reply #347 on: June 23, 2017, 14:04:26 PM »
Not quite as dramatic as that, he left voluntarily after being told to go by Dimbleby (unsurprisingly he was not a Conservative  supporter).

He probably would have let a Tory continue to spout nonsense!
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

DavidL

• TNMS Member
  • Music by Lee and Lifeson, Lyrics by Peart
« Reply #348 on: June 23, 2017, 14:42:06 PM »

He probably would have let a Tory continue to spout nonsense!
Intolerance of others with different opinions to their own is the defining characteristic of most on the left ('Day of Rage'  ::) )
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 18:27:13 PM by DavidL »

Richard_2112

• TNMS Member
« Reply #349 on: June 23, 2017, 20:37:19 PM »

The chap should have been removed for his shirt alone; made him look like a clown, literally, as well sounding like one anyway.
I was about to say the same thing!

This programme did nothing but make me incredibly sad. This one issue of Brexit has torn our country apart and there just can be no civil discussion any more
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.