Upset Of The Day - 3

Started by Dixkot, February 16, 2012, 18:34:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Sorry to heat that Simmers.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Nïckslïkk2112

Thanks for the Condolences. Mrs S appreciates it :)
Legend in my own Mind

DavidL

Had to say goodbye to our beloved springer spaniel, Bramble. The vets put her peacefully to rest at home this morning. She was nearly thirteen but was suffering with arthritis so it was unfair to keep her going on lots of painkillers. Tough decision. Heartbroken :'(

zoony

Quote from: DavidL on November 15, 2019, 17:56:51 pmHad to say goodbye to our beloved springer spaniel, Bramble. The vets put her peacefully to rest at home this morning. She was nearly thirteen but was suffering with arthritis so it was unfair to keep her going on lots of painkillers. Tough decision. Heartbroken :'(
Very sorry to hear that mate, I know how attached we get to our dogs.

Matt2112

Quote from: DavidL on November 15, 2019, 17:56:51 pmHad to say goodbye to our beloved springer spaniel, Bramble. The vets put her peacefully to rest at home this morning. She was nearly thirteen but was suffering with arthritis so it was unfair to keep her going on lots of painkillers. Tough decision. Heartbroken :'(
Sorry to hear this David; dogs are family so, yes, heartbreaking.
The keys to happiness

zoony

Found out yesterday that John Eadie, keyboard player in RUSH tribute band, Clockwork Angel's, had passed away at the age of 47. He suffered a heart attack. I was watching John perform with the Angels just a few weeks ago at EUCON, where I had saw him for the last few years. I never actually had a conversation with John, but we always spoke, and he usually had a smile on his face. It's terribly tragic news, and I really feel for John's family, and his band members, who were so close. It just makes me realise how lucky I was to survive my heart attack earlier this year. RIP John, you will be missed x.