• Welcome to The National Midday Sun. Please login or sign up.
June 20, 2019, 15:19:13 pm

Black Mirror

Started by The Letter R, October 20, 2016, 08:56:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Letter R

The excellent Black Mirror series is back for the Third Season via Netflix from October 21st - Trailer link below - looking good.

https://twitter.com/NetflixUK?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Fishy

From the Land of Honest Men.

Fishy

got around to watching the first of these last night... very very good i thought...

The Letter R

I need to sort out a Netflix account - are they all available at the moment? was hoping to do a 30 day free trial and be able to watch  them all.

Fishy

i don't have a netflix a/c......

The Letter R

Should I ask by what means you managed to see this ...........  without perjuring yourself obviously..... ::)

Fishy

someone told me that torrents are sometimes available

Reg

As well as torrents, Kodi could be your friend too.

Or so I've heard.
Standing in the shadows, hiding from the light
Reach out in the darkness, and hold on for your life
All the fear of the future, all the emptiness inside
When the moment of truth arrives, hey, you can run but you can't hide

Nick

All series 3 is on Netflix.  Really good.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

The Letter R

Cool - I might just go for the free months subscription and then cancel at the end of 30 days  :)

Fishy

watched 2/3/4.. 4th one was a bit shit...

Fishy

shutup and dance has been the best so far....

Fishy

watched the last two last night.. very very good.. all in all an excellent series...

The Letter R

Purchased a new TV and have Brother-in-laws "friends and family" access to Netflix - so should be able to catch this now - in 4K too!!  8)

The Letter R

Anyone else watched the Black Mirror interactive episode Bandersnatch that has just come on Netflix?  - gives the viewer options to take different scenarios throughout with different outcomes.
An interesting idea although you always feel you're missing something by taking a particular path although at times you do get a chance to re-visit your choices......