Author Topic: Black Falcon  (Read 556 times)

Richard_2112

• TNMS Member
Black Falcon
« on: September 11, 2016, 15:00:49 PM »
Bit of shameless self-promotion here.

My band has just released our debut EP. It's called "Living In Me" and can be found on iTunes, Amazon MP3, Google Play and Spotify

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 22:57:25 PM by Richard_2112 »
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Richard_2112

• TNMS Member
Re: Black Falcon
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2016, 02:15:50 AM »
Just been played on BBC Introducing this evening!
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Matt2112

• TNMS Member
  • RISE FROM THE ASHES
    • The Fringe
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 16:53:14 PM »
Bloody hell, nice one.

I'll endeavor to come along and see you guys (again) if you're playing fairly local. :)
HYFTOUR30

Bisto

• TNMS Member
  • Meh!
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 19:57:31 PM »
Congrats Richard!! That's a proud moment! Right, I'm off to have a listen.  😀
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Richard_2112

• TNMS Member
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2017, 18:37:19 PM »
We've just released our new single "Devils Chase Him" - available on all the usual formats. The launch night for this was on Friday where we were playing with L.A. Guns of all people!

We also put out a music video a couple of months ago - if you fancy a giggle here it is [size=78%]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6XcOD3uQRw[/size]

döm

• TNMS Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2017, 11:15:04 AM »
Great stuff! Congratulations!  I'll have a search on Spotify later
You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Jonners

• Basement
  • TNMS Member
  • Give me strength.....
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2017, 12:54:49 PM »
Can you get ARH to sign you up to his label?
The new songs are an abomination

Richard_2112

• TNMS Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2017, 18:53:08 PM »
Can you get ARH to sign you up to his label?
He'd have to better the label deal we've already got ;)

We're doing a showcase for Live Nation in a couple of weeks cause they've seen that music video and want to sign us up for a UK festival next year...

The Letter R

• TNMS Management
  • TNMS Member
  • If you want something done right...just forget it.
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2017, 08:19:28 AM »
I'll be honest - didn't like the video, but the music is great. I'd come to see you play if you ventured South.

Richard_2112

• TNMS Member
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2018, 19:11:19 PM »

Delivering riff-fuelled, distortion driven, harmonic and uplifting sounds since their inception in 2015, Black Falcon finally release upon the world their first full-length album entitled, "Turn Around And Face The Sun"!

Following on from their highly acclaimed debut EP, "Living In Me", released September 2016, the band signed to MSH Music Group, and went on to release the follow-up single “Devils Chase Him,” as well as a video to the debut EP’s title track, which went on to receive over 3000 views in its first week.

Alongside this, the band have played a string of hugely successful live shows throughout the UK, sharing the stage with the likes of L.A. Guns, and being the main support for U.S. rock giants Puddle of Mudd on the U.K. leg of their recent tour. Widely regarded as one of the most ludicrously thunderous, high octane and highly entertaining live bands on the scene, Black Falcon have cemented their place as a force to be reckoned with, both on stage and in the studio.

"Turn Around And Face The Sun" is an anthemic, high-energy body of work, boasting Black Falcon’s own unique blend of heavy riffage, smooth grooves, blistering guitar solos, thumping bass and gigantic lyrical hooks, all which salute the bands influences from decades gone by, and create a unique rock and metal sound. Turn Around and Face the Sun promises to be a turbocharged upgrade to Black Falcon’s classic sound, providing you an album of songs which you will not be able to forget.

pdw1

• TNMS Member
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2018, 22:41:13 PM »
Brilliant - how do I get hold of a copy?
And will you sign it for me?
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown