Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BasspedalMan

"Seems to me it's Chemistry......."  ;D
Ok, I'll join in...

1981 x 1
1983 x 4
1988 x 2
1992 x 2
1996 x 2
1997 x 5
2002 x 3
2004 x 7
2007 x 7
2011 x 3
2013 x 3

DavidL

Best tabloid headline of the week - "Wills gives Harry a flying lesson" ;D

zoony

Getting the dreaded new school shoes for Alicia ordeal done and dusted in 5 minutes.

Nick

Quote from: zoony on August 23, 2019, 15:55:01 pmGetting the dreaded new school shoes for Alicia ordeal done and dusted in 5 minutes.
I am so glad i am out of that, have two daughters (now at Uni) but the horror of the shoe shop has always stuck with me.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

zoony

Quote from: Nick on August 23, 2019, 15:59:31 pmI am so glad i am out of that, have two daughters (now at Uni) but the horror of the shoe shop has always stuck with me.
I know mate. She was happy with the first pair out today, and they fitted nicely, so job done 🙂.

zoony

I am under 19 stone for the first time since 1998. Only by 2 pounds, but that's still under 🙂.

Nick

Well done Zoony, great achievement.
Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Bisto

Quote from: zoony on August 23, 2019, 20:02:22 pmI am under 19 stone for the first time since 1998. Only by 2 pounds, but that's still under 🙂.

Whole lotta (less) Rosie Zoony
No good deed goes unpunished!

No amount of anxiety can change the future. No amount of regret can change the past.

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: zoony on August 23, 2019, 20:02:22 pmI am under 19 stone for the first time since 1998. Only by 2 pounds, but that's still under 🙂.
Well done big guy!

I've just gone under 11 stone today, first time in over 40 years I should think. Down 4 pounds on last week, must have been all the sweating I did riding in the Peak District today. Why?

Anyhoo, my simple pleasure, if it is one, is hearing Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth on Radio 2. We must be living in the end times...
Legend in my own Mind


zoony

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on August 24, 2019, 22:44:49 pmWell done big guy!

I've just gone under 11 stone today, first time in over 40 years I should think. Down 4 pounds on last week, must have been all the sweating I did riding in the Peak District today. Why?

Anyhoo, my simple pleasure, if it is one, is hearing Mikael Akerfeldt from Opeth on Radio 2. We must be living in the end times...
Nice one mate. Last time I was 11 stone was when I started primary school 😉.

zoony

My eldest boy texted me last night and said he and his mate had gone to Bridgnorth for a drink, and had had a lift in with KK Downing, who was off to a rock event in Wolverhampton.

Matt2112

Bizarre yet utterly delightful episode tonight in the after-hours-bar-all-the-rockers-go-to-in-town-on-a-Bank-Holiday-weekend when, in amongst the wall of sound shouty nu-metal stuff that dominates the playlist, an oasis of beautifulness is provided by Now And Forever by Richard Marx.

Whaaat?!

I didn't even ask for it..!  

Made my night, that.  :D
The keys to happiness

Bez

Quote from: Matt2112 on August 26, 2019, 04:51:26 amBizarre yet utterly delightful episode tonight in the after-hours-bar-all-the-rockers-go-to-in-town-on-a-Bank-Holiday-weekend when, in amongst the wall of sound shouty nu-metal stuff that dominates the playlist, an oasis of beautifulness is provided by Now And Forever by Richard Marx.

Whaaat?!

I didn't even ask for it..! 

Made my night, that.  :D
Maybe someone fancies you!
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Straight Shooter on July 16, 2019, 20:55:33 pm...which doesn't look like it's going to happen now, as it seems that date is going to be Gateshead instead!

Probably at Kurtzy's usual The Sage but venue not known yet.
...... and Richard Marx is back on for Edinburgh 04.04.20!

Hopefully the on sales go ahead this time on Friday  ;D
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

pdw1

A lovely 3 weeks holiday in France. It is almost a shame to be back. Have I missed anything?
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown