Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: pdw1 on January 14, 2019, 01:07:38 am
A weekend in Sheffield

Does not compute.


Best thing about Sheffield is the A61 out of it.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

pdw1

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on January 15, 2019, 00:19:50 am
Does not compute.


Best thing about Sheffield is the A61 out of it.
I only got to see the Ponds Forge swimming pool
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Slim

I like Sheffield. Spent a bit of time there in 2003/2004 when I had a girlfriend who lived there. Not that long after I joined up at TNMS, now I think about it.
Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons.

DavidL

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on January 15, 2019, 00:19:50 am
Does not compute.


Best thing about Sheffield is the A61 out of it.
Daft Leotard and........The Human League?

The Letter R

Quote from: Slim on January 15, 2019, 01:28:38 am
I like Sheffield. Spent a bit of time there in 2003/2004 when I had a girlfriend who lived there. Not that long after I joined up at TNMS, now I think about it.



You joined in 2002 James  ;)

Matt2112

Sheffield is alright; LEEDS is better.
The keys to happiness

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on January 15, 2019, 09:05:40 am
Sheffield is alright; LEEDS is better.

No. Sheffield's a dump, but at least it knows it's a dump. Leeds is a dump which thinks it isn't.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Analog RH

I only work 4 days a week now, Monday to Thursday, as my record label is making a few quid. Every Friday is a simple pleasure these days.

The Letter R

Quote from: Analog RH on January 18, 2019, 09:20:03 am
I only work 4 days a week now, Monday to Thursday, as my record label is making a few quid. Every Friday is a simple pleasure these days.



Nice  8)

pdw1

Quote from: Analog RH on January 18, 2019, 09:20:03 am
I only work 4 days a week now, Monday to Thursday, as my record label is making a few quid. Every Friday is a simple pleasure these days.
So you are now but of the music industry ripping off young bands  >:(

;)
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Gary L. Grape

This has got to be the most I've posted on here in three years...or even longer!  :o

Nïckslïkk2112

Well, it made me smile...
In my latest batch of distant DNA cousins on Ancestry, one Neil Pert popped up today.
Legend in my own Mind<br /><br />

Not enough war
Not enough famine
Not enough suffering
Not enough natural selection

Jonners

the My Dad Wrote a Porno Podcasts
The new songs are an abomination

Richard_2112

The phonetic alphabet is a funny thing. More bizarre is the words your brain will put to the front of the que when you can't remember the phonetic alphabet. Today I was talking to a customer who's postcode ended in a U. I tried to phonetically repeat that to her and when I got to U all the words in the English language that begin with the letter U left my brain and the word I used for U to my customer was uterus 🤣🤣🤣
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

DavidL

Quote from: Richard_2112 on February 01, 2019, 22:42:30 pm
The phonetic alphabet is a funny thing. More bizarre is the words your brain will put to the front of the que when you can't remember the phonetic alphabet. Today I was talking to a customer who's postcode ended in a U. I tried to phonetically repeat that to her and when I got to U all the words in the English language that begin with the letter U left my brain and the word I used for U to my customer was uterus 🤣🤣🤣
:-[ ;D ;D