Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: pdw1 on January 14, 2019, 01:07:38 am
A weekend in Sheffield

Does not compute.


Best thing about Sheffield is the A61 out of it.
Legend in my own Mind


pdw1

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on January 15, 2019, 00:19:50 am
Does not compute.


Best thing about Sheffield is the A61 out of it.
I only got to see the Ponds Forge swimming pool
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Slim

I like Sheffield. Spent a bit of time there in 2003/2004 when I had a girlfriend who lived there. Not that long after I joined up at TNMS, now I think about it.

DavidL

Quote from: Nïckslïkk2112 on January 15, 2019, 00:19:50 am
Does not compute.


Best thing about Sheffield is the A61 out of it.
Daft Leotard and........The Human League?

The Letter R

Quote from: Slim on January 15, 2019, 01:28:38 am
I like Sheffield. Spent a bit of time there in 2003/2004 when I had a girlfriend who lived there. Not that long after I joined up at TNMS, now I think about it.



You joined in 2002 James  ;)

Matt2112

Sheffield is alright; LEEDS is better.
The keys to happiness

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on January 15, 2019, 09:05:40 am
Sheffield is alright; LEEDS is better.

No. Sheffield's a dump, but at least it knows it's a dump. Leeds is a dump which thinks it isn't.
Legend in my own Mind


Analog RH

I only work 4 days a week now, Monday to Thursday, as my record label is making a few quid. Every Friday is a simple pleasure these days.

The Letter R

Quote from: Analog RH on January 18, 2019, 09:20:03 am
I only work 4 days a week now, Monday to Thursday, as my record label is making a few quid. Every Friday is a simple pleasure these days.



Nice  8)

pdw1

Quote from: Analog RH on January 18, 2019, 09:20:03 am
I only work 4 days a week now, Monday to Thursday, as my record label is making a few quid. Every Friday is a simple pleasure these days.
So you are now but of the music industry ripping off young bands  >:(

;)
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

Gary L. Grape

This has got to be the most I've posted on here in three years...or even longer!  :o

Nïckslïkk2112

Well, it made me smile...
In my latest batch of distant DNA cousins on Ancestry, one Neil Pert popped up today.
Legend in my own Mind


Jonners

the My Dad Wrote a Porno Podcasts
The new songs are an abomination

Richard_2112

The phonetic alphabet is a funny thing. More bizarre is the words your brain will put to the front of the que when you can't remember the phonetic alphabet. Today I was talking to a customer who's postcode ended in a U. I tried to phonetically repeat that to her and when I got to U all the words in the English language that begin with the letter U left my brain and the word I used for U to my customer was uterus 🤣🤣🤣
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

DavidL

Quote from: Richard_2112 on February 01, 2019, 22:42:30 pm
The phonetic alphabet is a funny thing. More bizarre is the words your brain will put to the front of the que when you can't remember the phonetic alphabet. Today I was talking to a customer who's postcode ended in a U. I tried to phonetically repeat that to her and when I got to U all the words in the English language that begin with the letter U left my brain and the word I used for U to my customer was uterus 🤣🤣🤣
:-[ ;D ;D