Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

Matt2112

Quote from: zoony on July 22, 2018, 20:57:35 pm

Glad I wasn't in the way of the other 68% then mate 😉.



;D


The rest were mostly near-misses.  :P There's no challenge in shooting humans mate. ;)
The keys to happiness

DavidL

Quote from: Matt2112 on July 22, 2018, 22:32:51 pm

Does The Damn Yankees count? ;)
Acceptable (but Great White Buffalo would've been perfect)  ;)

Straight Shooter

Sunday night's sing-along-a Del Amitri at Glasgow's Barrowland Ballroom.


Just fabulous they were  8)


Still no room though for 'Don't Come Home Too Soon'.....  :P
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Bez

Quote from: Straight Shooter on July 30, 2018, 01:06:28 am
Sunday night's sing-along-a Del Amitri at Glasgow's Barrowland Ballroom.


Just fabulous they were  8)


Still no room though for 'Don't Come Home Too Soon'.....  :P

Glad you enjoyed the show...
DCTS will never be played live  ;)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Straight Shooter

Quote from: Bez on July 30, 2018, 08:26:41 am
Glad you enjoyed the show...
DCTS will never be played live  ;)

;D

What've you been told about dropping your aitches?  :P
"I mean...unbelievable, you're a walking encyclopaedia!" : Rick Wakeman - Planet Rock's 'Tune-Adversity Challenge' 2007.

Bez

Bez Junior and g/f are at the airport in Bali, booked on flights to Malaysia now instead of to Lomok Island where the earthquake was yesterday...
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Blastzone

Wee visit to our kitchen showroom today from Susan Boyle..her top lip was scarily hairy
Mon the Jambos

zoony

Quote from: Blastzone on August 07, 2018, 18:58:16 pm
Wee visit to our kitchen showroom today from Susan Boyle..her top lip was scarily hairy



Another one of Cowell's has beens. Did you get her number mate? 😉.

Blastzone

She is coming back in ...time yet
Mon the Jambos

Richard_2112

Finished recording all my guitar parts for my band's debut album. Some very sore fingers right now, but very much worth it
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Matt2112

Quote from: Richard_2112 on August 08, 2018, 23:56:12 pm
Finished recording all my guitar parts for my band's debut album. Some very sore fingers right now, but very much worth it



Which studio are you using mate?  And when's the album out?
The keys to happiness

Richard_2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on August 09, 2018, 09:07:53 am

Which studio are you using mate?  And when's the album out?

We're using Prospect Studios up in Bradford (fantastic place, I would highly recommend if you ever want to record anything) and album should be due out around late October/early November
Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind. Withering my intuition, missing opportunities and I must feed my will to feel my moment drawing way outside the lines.

Matt2112

Quote from: Richard_2112 on August 09, 2018, 17:24:24 pm
We're using Prospect Studios up in Bradford (fantastic place, I would highly recommend if you ever want to record anything) and album should be due out around late October/early November



Great stuff chap.


Been looking at local-ish studios for a while to record some stuff "properly" (Voltage, Factory St, Loom etc). I've heard of Prospect so I'll investigate further. Cheers. :)
The keys to happiness