Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidL and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

captainkurtz

Temperance Movement gig last night - absolutely sensational. 
Anger is a gift.

captainkurtz

Third Scottish Power ombudsman claim in the last year won and a £30 cheque and letter of apology on the way.  Fifth successful ombudsman claim in the last 18 months...got a nice little sideline going here..
Anger is a gift.

Nick

Everybody's got to evalate from the norm.

Matt2112

Quote from: captainkurtz on March 09, 2018, 18:49:38 pm
Third Scottish Power ombudsman claim in the last year won and a £30 cheque and letter of apology on the way.  Fifth successful ombudsman claim in the last 18 months...got a nice little sideline going here..

Had two favourable ombudsman judgements meself regarding those incomprehensibly inept toss-clowns.

Plus I'm preparing a small claims court...er, small claim.  They are by far the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.  Utter cowboys - I hope they go under.
The keys to happiness

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

captainkurtz

Quote from: Nick on March 09, 2018, 20:33:47 pm
You need it with your gig list.

;D
In fairness, I have no other interests or hobbies or 3 dimensional friends.  And I work pretty hard too.  :)
Anger is a gift.

pdw1

Spent all weekend officiating and watching my son swim.
It has been very tiring but worth it as he picked up (his first) 3 regional times.
Very proud dad moment.
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

DavidL

Nïckslïkk2112

A fully functioning Boiler, now a new fan's been fitted :)

Might get another five years out of it now...
Legend in my own Mind

Chris Quartly

Moving to a new apartment in April and other things are looking up too :)
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Matt2112

Quote from: Chris Quartly on March 28, 2018, 05:38:07 am

Place is full of skyscrapers, you can't do anything but look up.  ;) ;D
The keys to happiness

Chris Quartly

Quote from: Matt2112 on March 28, 2018, 12:25:28 pm

Place is full of skyscrapers, you can't do anything but look up.  ;) ;D

My new place has a rooftop and I can see the Empire State Building unobstructed (from Brooklyn, anyway)!  8) ;D
Last.fm playlist of previous 7 days:<br /><br /><br />Q's Comps<br /><br />Some Other Suckers Parade

Bez

Quote from: Chris Quartly on March 28, 2018, 05:38:07 am

:)
RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Matt2112

Speaking of things looking up, the ChezMatt2112 household found itself in a position to book a holiday to the little 'uns motherland of Greece this week.

Now we just have to tell all her Great Aunties and Uncles - who she and I have never met - that we're going for a holiday there to enjoy ourselves and not to visit them...  ::) ;)
The keys to happiness

pdw1

Quote from: Matt2112 on March 30, 2018, 00:04:53 am
Speaking of things looking up, the ChezMatt2112 household found itself in a position to book a holiday to the little 'uns motherland of Greece this week.

Now we just have to tell all her Great Aunties and Uncles - who she and I have never met - that we're going for a holiday there to enjoy ourselves and not to visit them...  ::) ;)

You'll be lucky. Expect to put on a couple of pounds too ;)
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown