Simple Pleasure of the Day - 80

Started by Chris Quartly, November 19, 2015, 19:49:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidL and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nïckslïkk2112

Finally finished work until the New Year.
Tine to PAAAAAARRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like the 30 something that I am :)
Legend in my own Mind

Matt2112

Some rational sense in politics for once - Jo Johnson calling time on the regressive left utter nonsense of "no-platforming" and "safe spaces" in Universities.
The keys to happiness

Nïckslïkk2112

Quote from: Matt2112 on December 26, 2017, 12:05:46 pm
Some rational sense in politics for once - Jo Johnson calling time on the regressive left utter nonsense of "no-platforming" and "safe spaces" in Universities.

He'd better watch it, he'll be no-platformed...
Legend in my own Mind

zoony

3 Danforth and Pape T-shirts on there way.

Matt2112

The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on December 29, 2017, 09:57:03 am

Which ones, Rob?

I've had Megadon and Lamneth Valley in blue, and Thailand Express in black mate. They arrived this morning. I've got 6 in total now.

Matt2112

December 30, 2017, 03:38:08 am #771 Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 03:44:55 am by Matt2112
Quote from: zoony on December 29, 2017, 14:38:35 pm

I've had Megadon and Lamneth Valley in blue, and Thailand Express in black mate. They arrived this morning. I've got 6 in total now.

I'll have to check those out mate; I have "Lerxst" and "Union Of Maples" (the latter worn by Steve Wilson during a gig I believe).

Meanwhile, today's (yesterday's) simple pleasure was an annual, seasonal catch-up with old school friends in some recently established Halifax town centre micro-pubs which seem to be all the rage at the moment.  Enjoyed and indulged accordingly, especially as it's my lie-in tomorrow (today).

And now I'm back home and, lo and behold, there's some Kronenbourg int fridge.  Oh, go on then...

Synch anyone..?  ::) ;)
The keys to happiness

DavidL

First 'Classic Vinyl@The Plough' of 2018 tonight. My discerning audience were treated to Back In Black (headbang) followed by Brothers In Arms (headband)

Bez

RC1.1 abd g/n 11/0/bcd/tG PeW/- ~600 x 0 61%

Bez

Just had a "Whatsapp pocket dial" from Mrs Bez....

As I was speaking to her (whispering from her classromm) she confirmed that it wasn't a pocket dial, it was a "stick it inside my bra" dial...made me chuckle

Matt2112

Long and long overdue chat with a certain Cumbrian who's been known to frequent these parts. :)
The keys to happiness

zoony

Quote from: Matt2112 on January 14, 2018, 18:20:11 pm
Long and long overdue chat with a certain Cumbrian who's been known to frequent these parts. :)

😁. I will have to catch up with him soon.

pdw1

Watching my son swimming in the county championships over the weekend. He came home with 2 silvers and a bronze medal; 4 pds and 2 club records.
I'm a very proud dad :)
Better drowned than duffers if not duffers wont drown

DavidL

Quote from: pdw1 on January 15, 2018, 19:49:50 pm
Watching my son swimming in the county championships over the weekend. He came home with 2 silvers and a bronze medal; 4 pds and 2 club records.
I would be too - well done him!

Bez

Quote from: pdw1 on January 15, 2018, 19:49:50 pm

:)